I finally fit into these jeans!! (image added)

• Thread starter getthinordietrying
  • Start date
G

getthinordietrying

So I know im not skinny like the rest of you beautiful people just yet but i recently hit 100lb and now fit into a gorgeous pair of glittery dark green skinny jeans...im so happy and just wanted to share it! :)

Attachments

G

getthinordietrying

Awesome! Isn't this the best feeling ever? I got some new pants for christmas, too, and when we were shopping I had to pick one size smaller than I used to... unf, happy as fuck ;)

So, congratulations! And you look awesome on the picture, two thumbs up for you :kiss:
I know...i've never felt anything more amazing, just stared in disbelief i never could imagine myself wearing those jeans :) ty so much xox

G

getthinordietrying

Congratulations! I'm glad your hard work paid off - enjoy rocking those jeans with confidence.
Thanks! I still have more goals to be skinny but now i feel like im a step closer xox

D

drab

congratss!! youre the same height and weight as me so that's pretty cool :)

malignant_dolly

Worker Bee
congrats! Recently I went to the Levi's store (not to buy new pair, it was a smoking hot new salesman) and asked a guy for size 24. Best feeling evah. And I got a phone number from this man! aww.
*sorry for putting my bitchy/funny/incredible stories everywhere. I am really sorry :<

leila

Worker Bee
Congrats girl :kiss: I know the feeling of keeping an awesome pair of jeans around for motivation and then actually fitting into them!

Helen

Rising Star
So I know im not skinny like the rest of you beautiful people just yet but i recently hit 100lb and now fit into a gorgeous pair of glittery dark green skinny jeans...im so happy and just wanted to share it! :)
Toutes mes félicitations!!
*back in english*
And one day, it will be too large for you :luv:

G

getthinordietrying

congrats! Recently I went to the Levi's store (not to buy new pair, it was a smoking hot new salesman) and asked a guy for size 24. Best feeling evah. And I got a phone number from this man! aww.
*sorry for putting my bitchy/funny/incredible stories everywhere. I am really sorry :<
wow i know the feeling its great ;D

G

getthinordietrying

Congrats girl :kiss: I know the feeling of keeping an awesome pair of jeans around for motivation and then actually fitting into them!
I know!! I never thought the day would come lol