How I Met Your Mother

Don't like this show at all. I don't find it funny and all the people are soooo rubbish and try hard. Na not for me :/

This. For some reason that character annoyed to crap out of me.

Also, I have the weirdest crush on Barney. It's not just b'cause I have weird soft-spot for alpha-male douchebag types :luv:, but because he is legen...

DARY. Same I sorta love him...:oops:

I am Barney as female. :nopity:
Especially when he fell in love with Robin but chose the bimbos.. (And turned the TV on smiling to watch Robin talking.)

Know that feeling :rolleyes::nopity: Chat to me if you like :kiss:

Also anyone seen the newest episode! I don't think I can wait until September!:cry:

Know that feeling :rolleyes::nopity: Chat to me if you like :kiss:

Also anyone seen the newest episode! I don't think I can wait until September!:cry:
the next one is in september!? I'm so impatient!!! I watched the last episode toady (even though I'm still in the 6th season but I don't mind spoilers) and I think the mother is "cute" but I think there are other much more beautiful actresses out there :/ I really want to see what happens!

Reactions: 1 user
the next one is in september!? I'm so impatient!!! I watched the last episode toady (even though I'm still in the 6th season but I don't mind spoilers) and I think the mother is "cute" but I think there are other much more beautiful actresses out there :/ I really want to see what happens!
Same I was very disappointed. I was expecting it to be someone stunning :nopity: