• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Hollie-May Saker

Super Star
She had a really good F/W 2014 runway season but barely got any printwork afterward. Still at a few of the big shows this season. Not one of my favorites.

Moschino

Dolce & Gabbana (her thighs look a lot bigger than usual in that dress :wtf:)

Marco de Vincenzo

Antonio Marras

Aganovich

Last edited:

sore

Super Star
She isn't doing well at all this season. Maybe her stupid 'Look what I did to the Femen protesters at Nina Ricci' hurt her after all. I don't like her, so she can as well disappear soon.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I don't know her personally, but all my friends who model are great friends with her. It seems as though she's got a really fun personality. Pretty sure one of them was saying she's quite the weed fan too. She sounds like an awesome person to be around and I'm sure that also aids her success.

Super Star
Vogue Italia January 2015

L'Officiel Netherlands December 2014/January 2015

Valentino event

Love Moschino S/S 2015

Kayla_Joy

Rookie
She reminds me of Hailey Clausen without the lads mag success... is she even still modeling?
I was wondering the same thing. I searched through her Instagram and looked up anything recent I could find on her. It looks like the last modeling that she did was a lingerie campaign back in March for Agent Provocateur.