• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Herieth Paul

Super Star

W Magazine

Elle Canada November 2014

Tome S/S 2015

Misstairs

Rising Star
Her body in that last pic is everything I aspire to. She has a lovely face as well :luvluv:

Starbuck

Grand Dame
It's nice to see a model not letting herself go after the VSFS. :yahoo:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Odette

Rookie
One of the best bodies in HF at the moment!:bow:

As if she'd actually finish that pizza... Well, this kind of pictures give fatties yet another reason to believe in "fast metabolism" and "magic genes" I suppose. :mclap:

Kit

Super Star
One of the best bodies in HF at the moment!:bow:

As if she'd actually finish that pizza... Well, this kind of pictures give fatties yet another reason to believe in "fast metabolism" and "magic genes" I suppose. :mclap:
I know I'm probably guilty of this somewhere in these threads, but I feel like complimenting her and then immediately diving into a disparaging comment undermines the compliment.

It's almost like you would have been happy finding any picture of a skinny girl in front of a lot of food as long as you got to bring it back to insulting 'fatties'. You somehow made this cute picture so angry.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess

Girl has been looking amazing lately:luvluv: She was just in a video on Sanne Vloet's channel with Frida Aasen and by far looked the best out of the three (and Sanne and Frida look pretty skinny as well):

Reactions: 1 user