• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Helena Severin

misscat

Rising Star
She's currently the models.com model of the week, walked Saint Laurent, Céline, Prada, Louis Vuitton, and closed Miu Miu. She's amazing and beautiful and Austrian, has recently done a Valentino editorial in Vogue Italia, and she's really matured since her Copenhagen days.

And this is the models.com bit about her! http://models.com/newfaces/modeloftheweek/33581

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Not a fan of her face, unfortunately. But she's only 17 so maybe she'll grow into her looks. She can look decent with the right makeup though.

misscat

Rising Star
Not a fan of her face, unfortunately. But she's only 17 so maybe she'll grow into her looks. She can look decent with the right makeup though.
She's either 19 or 20 now, she's matured quite a lot, the first picture/models.com profile is quite old.

Sbidl1

Rookie
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I think she is just gorgeous. Very versatile.
I actually found out about her today when I was reading an old issue of Russh magazine from April this year and I've fallen completely in love.
What does everyone think?
Her body is amazing and her face is :nod:

BluBla

Worker Bee
Really? I love her face and body! She's not very bony but definitely skinny. You can see it in the runway pictures better
She's just not my type, but I totally see her appeal!

She's skinny for sure, but I go for one of two types: frail and waif-like (baby Vlada!) or sinewy, glowy, and strong-looking (Anna S.). She's kinda..neither of these. Also, I think my problems with her face might be due to styling in those photos: I HATE stringy, grungy, dirty looking hair. Though I have a feeling her face isn't my type irrespective of this.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
I don't really like her look as something *I* would want, but she looks really interesting and cool and has an allure. I think she has potential

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
I don't really like her look as something *I* would want, but she looks really interesting and cool and has an allure. I think she has potential
I feel the same way! I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she doesn't look remotely similar to me in any way, so it would be rather shocking to wake up one day and look like her, haha. She's got a bit of a tom-boy look, also a bit of a hippy vibe. I bet she'd look stellar with a bit of eye makeup.

Lorelei

Rising Star
I feel the same way! I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she doesn't look remotely similar to me in any way, so it would be rather shocking to wake up one day and look like her, haha. She's got a bit of a tom-boy look, also a bit of a hippy vibe. I bet she'd look stellar with a bit of eye makeup.
Haha this is funny. I look at her and feel simultaneously attracteda nd repulsed by her because she DOES kind of look quite a bit like me! Face shape, features, hair, even body as far as I can see (although she is much taller) she definitely bears a resemblance.

This makes me like her in a narcissistic way, but it kind of puts me off of her a bit.

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
Haha this is funny. I look at her and feel simultaneously attracteda nd repulsed by her because she DOES kind of look quite a bit like me! Face shape, features, hair, even body as far as I can see (although she is much taller) she definitely bears a resemblance.

This makes me like her in a narcissistic way, but it kind of puts me off of her a bit.
:lol:

Kit

Super Star
She's just not my type, but I totally see her appeal!

She's skinny for sure, but I go for one of two types: frail and waif-like (baby Vlada!) or sinewy, glowy, and strong-looking (Anna S.). She's kinda..neither of these. Also, I think my problems with her face might be due to styling in those photos: I HATE stringy, grungy, dirty looking hair. Though I have a feeling her face isn't my type irrespective of this.
same on all of the above. But I just wanted to add I could see me following her to around because she looks cool and badass. Like I feel like she would be in Eastern Europe and say follow me, and then all of a sudden theres like an underground rave haha. I'm sure she's nothing like that in real life, but I like her vibe in these pics.

Reactions: 1 user

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
I feel like she would be in Eastern Europe and say follow me, and then all of a sudden theres like an underground rave haha. I'm sure she's nothing like that in real life, but I like her vibe in these pics.

Oh my gosh, I totally get what you're saying, hahahaha!!! :D She DOES have a very badass vibe to her!

perkybones

Worker Bee
She's quite unique - I think she looks good on the runway more though