Heidi Klum

exactly! that's a big part of why i don't like her. She acts like she's THE topmodel, but all she really knows is how to sell herself. But even if that wasn't the case, i still wouldn't like her, because her attitude is just annoying

to me, she's not a model
-she a TV-show host
-she does a lot of brand advertising
-she's a good business-woman (or at least has a good team around her)

--> so, basically, she knows how to sell herself

(and if people are told 10.000 times that she is a supermodel... i guess everyone who doesn't know about this business will believe it :nopity: )

For a mom of how ever many kids she has.. i know its more then two she looks amazing. U rock Heidi !!!!!

In any case she looks good for a mother of, what, 4 kids? @dumbbrunette your were faster than me saying that :D

Really? I guess I've got standards a mile higher. My mom is a mother of four kids, she is exactly ten years older, looks exactly ten years younger and has a body like this (except pale and stretch marks on hips):
Young-Heidi-Klum-on-beach-13.jpg

She told me how it's bullshit about gaining weight when pregnant and how she found she was going to have her first child only during 7th month (wtf, mom????!!! She's incredibly naive, isn't she? :shy:)

Anyway, I pray it's genetics :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
As a supermodel, I'm not sure. Meh! :meh: As a TV host and a mother of four... nice! :)

Really? I guess I've got standards a mile higher. My mom is a mother of four kids, she is exactly ten years older, looks exactly ten years younger and has a body like this (except pale and stretch marks on hips):
She told me how it's bullshit about gaining weight when pregnant and how she found she was going to have her first child only during 7th month (wtf, mom????!!! She's incredibly naive, isn't she? :shy:)

Anyway, I pray it's genetics :bow:
You're right in saying that you shouldn't gain weight during pregnancy, my mom actually lost 15 lbs during mine. But you have got to admit that you can't expect every woman to look like a skinny supermodel at the age of 50. And it's not got everything to do with weight, either.

You're right in saying that you shouldn't gain weight during pregnancy, my mom actually lost 15 lbs during mine.

Sorry, OB/Neonatal nurse rant coming.... This is dead wrong for most women. Unless you are currently overweight or obese, you need to gain some weight during pregnancy. You have another human being in you, plus the amniotic fluid , placenta, and such. That alone is usually 10lbs.
Of course, this does not mean that a woman should pull a Jessica Simpson and gain enough weight to carry a small baby elephant. But, proper nutrition and weight gain during pregnancy is vital for both the mother's and baby's health.

Sorry, OB/Neonatal nurse rant coming.... This is dead wrong for most women. Unless you are currently overweight or obese, you need to gain some weight during pregnancy. You have another human being in you, plus the amniotic fluid , placenta, and such. That alone is usually 10lbs.
Of course, this does not mean that a woman should pull a Jessica Simpson and gain enough weight to carry a small baby elephant. But, proper nutrition and weight gain during pregnancy is vital for both the mother's and baby's health.
oops :D of course a woman has to gain baby weight, I just meant she shouldn't gain fat.
I wouldn't dream of trying to stay at 100 lbs while I'm pregnant.^^

oops :D of course a woman has to gain baby weight, I just meant she shouldn't gain fat.
I wouldn't dream of trying to stay at 100 lbs while I'm pregnant.^^

Sorry, if I misunderstood... There was a rough day in clinic with a pregnant woman with anorexia the other day and it was a bit frustrating to say the least. So, I apologize if you got residual stress from that.

Sorry, if I misunderstood... There was a rough day in clinic with a pregnant woman with anorexia the other day and it was a bit frustrating to say the least. So, I apologize if you got residual stress from that.
It's okay :) it's obviously necessary to point out to some women that restricting during prgnancy isn't such a good idea

My mom didn't know she was pregnant with me until month 6. Apparently its not that unusual. I'm really glad she's not a smoker or drinker :)

Your mom is lucky she had such an easy time keeping her figure. I've known women who just had an awful time. When my mom was pregnant with me (again, she didn't know for 6 months) she thought she was getting fat, and was dieting and exercising like crazy (she was already a hard-core dieter/exerciser anyway). But no matter what she did she couldn't keep from gaining.

Mmm, I think gaining 5 kilos or so is unavoidable since baby weights roughly 3 kg and then there is yes, placenta and water. But you cannot say a woman 'must gain' weight. She 'gains' weight, and it is utterly wrong to eat for two. The mere fact itself that a woman can get pregnant means she is in good health and has enough fat to carry a baby.

Did you know 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' was shot 3 months after Audrey had her first child? There. It's Jessica Simpson who popularizes the myth that a pregnant woman needs to eat a cake and a bag of chips each day for her little baby's nutrition. And if it were true that pregnant women are so hormonal and craving food all of the time, then why is it parodied so much? For example, Brigitte Jones when she thought she was pregnant, allowed herself to eat everything only to find out she was not pregnant at all...

What I'm saying is that having a child is in no way equal to being fat and wrinkly like an elephant. (Natalia Vodianova is a mother of three!) It may be that stress affects looks, but pregnancy shouldn't. Some even look better after first time (due to more stable hormones).

And although I admit - Heidi looks good - the 'for a mother of four' shouldn't be attached. Pregnancy is way overrated.

I find her somehow annoying, and never saw her as a supermodel or so beautiful, I think she is more of a tv personality.

But after watching Angela Lindavall hosting Project Runway All Stars I missed Hedi so much after all haha. Angela was a lifeless robot and didnt had any good insights on fashion at all, she kinda sounded dumb.
But I like her work as a model (angela's).

I have to agree with you, she is more of a tv personality than the big supermodel she thinks she is.
She did suceed in getting famous though, so I have to congratulate her on selling herself very well!

Concerning her stomach, she has quite wide hip bones and just a... i don't know how to say it.. "big" stomach? like not big as opposed to fat but big and wide because she has these wide hip bones. I don't know if anyone understood that?
A counter example would be Gisele Bündchen who has a small stomach because she has very narrow, almost boy-like hips.
Anyway, I have wide hips too and I hate it, so I don't like it on Heidi as well :)