• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Grace Hollows

L

Lola-Kate

Oh wow! Thanks Skinny Gurl! I just woke up thinking of all the yummy things I *could* eat. Perfect Sunday morning Thinspo :) she is beautiful. Do you have her stats?
X

Reactions: 1 user
S

skinnybananas

Her arms are amazing! I'm curious to see more of her work and whether or not she'll make it to the actual skinny gossip page haha

Daisy

Rookie
mmm

that's an amazing thinspo. i agree. i do not want to eat that piece of bread anymore :) anyway i don't like her very much. she seems pretty insane.

P

prettyskinny

She has a lovely body. Especially her arms. Her face doesn't look to interesting :hm:

S

Skinny2012

Tbh i thought her arms are heavily photoshopped at first...but she really is that thin :luv:

simplygrace0.jpg

6a00e54ef9645388340147e31a4e0c970b-800wi.jpg
EmmaC2.jpg
GRACE%252B35.jpg
grace%252B-house%252Bof%252Bholland.jpg

classichic

Super Star
Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing Skinny Gurl :) Now what can I do to get those skinny arms??

Skinny Gurl

The Entertainment
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
According to my well-placed friend:

"From New Zealand. With Elite NY about a year and a half. Not the tiniest, but fucking tiny. Latest numbers: 30 - 22 - 32. She's just a scratch under 5'9" and weighs 100."

E

ExtraShot

According to my well-placed friend:

"From New Zealand. With Elite NY about a year and a half. Not the tiniest, but fucking tiny. Latest numbers: 30 - 22 - 32. She's just a scratch under 5'9" and weighs 100."
ok same height as me! im in awe. :luv:
down to 100 i go!

O

Olivia

I would kill for her arms! She is just stunning and amazing thinspo :luv:

Jailbait

Super Star
Gorgeous figure - well suited to her surname! Will spread the word about her. :kiss: