Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Autumn/Winter 2012

S

Skinny2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
S

Skinny2012

So beautiful, i thought this deserved its own thread :).
I love the glittery makeup and the butterflies. Especially Frida Gustavsson and Aymeline Valade look really stunning :luv:

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
I love the glittery makeup and the butterflies. Especially Frida Gustavsson and Aymeline Valade look really stunning :luv:
Thanks hun! These images are even more beautiful in HQ (was browsing Style.com earlier). Obsessed with the glitter eyes and butterflies too, so lovely :luv::luv::luv: much relief after seeing Alexis Mabille's disaster :facepalm:

Reactions: 1 user

Jailbait

Super Star
Love it - its all so gorgeous and delicate with the butterflies, glitter and fabrics but then I love how the netting gives it a bit of edge and sadness. I think it tries to suggest a caught butterfly.

Thanks for the tag darling! :kiss:

Sadistic

Rising Star
Love it - its all so gorgeous and delicate with the butterflies, glitter and fabrics but then I love how the netting gives it a bit of edge and sadness. I think it tries to suggest a caught butterfly.
^this! well put.

Nastya Kusakina:

Super Star
Beautiful! Love nature inspired collections

S

Scarlet

I love everything about this collection - I´m not usually a fan of all-over printed dresses, but these ones are beautiful.
And the way they chose to present them with the butterflies and glitter is so nice.

@Jailbait : Good interpreting, I haven´t thought of that!

Last edited by a moderator: