Gabrielle Sullivan

Does anyone know what the thing she is drinking out of in the first picture and those red things with the white things inside (so eloquent, I know :nopity:) are?
@Thinthighs is right, that's a young coconut in the top picture. There are 2 kinds of red fruits in the 2nd with white insides, the ones at the back are rambutan, and the segmented looking one at the front is a mangosteen.. and they're all delicious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what the thing she is drinking out of in the first picture and those red things with the white things inside (so eloquent, I know :nopity:) are?

@Thinthigh's is right, that's a young coconut in the top picture, same as the 2nd pic, but with less shaved off the sides. There are 2 kinds of red fruits in the 2nd with white insides, the ones at the back are rambutan, and the segmented looking one at the front is a mangosteen.. and they're all delicious!

i love her instagram :luv:
judging from the things she eats and her workouts she seems to put a lot of effort into being skinny, but on the other hand, here is a picture of her and her mother, and her mother seems to be just as skinny as her. so i'd say she is blessed with great skinny genes as well.

f07747d06d0a11e3b1c01217e3ae60a3_8.jpg

@délié what's her Instagram page? :3

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bring back such an old thread but I only recently discovered her instagram and that body is just:luv:

I think her body would look great in VS compared to most of the models in this year's show

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users