Frida Gustavsson

Frida certainly is one of my favourite models at the time. Definitely great inspiration. Her arms are especially elegant, but, and I hope I don't sound crazy, what I love most are her ears. :oops: They are quite elf-like, and give her face (with those cheekbones..) a sort of unreal fragile look.
God, I do sound crazy. Anyhow, some more pics!

Yes! I agree! My ears look very elf-like too and people tease me for that :oops: but then I see Frida's and I'm like "whatevs" :lol:

lovely street style
94922920x745.jpg
6341744.jpg
74266.jpg
94922920x745.jpg

I really like her hair in this chestnut brown.
With blond hair she's so innocent and angelic and ethereal and with brown hair she looks so sultry and sexy and femme fatale! Just shows how versatile she is, again.
elle-sweden-jan-2011-frida-gustavsson.jpg

34a425581000b5c9_frida-gustavsson11.preview.jpg

frida-gustavsson10.jpg

The difference between this "boob bounce" and the one in the Kate Upton thread is tremendous!! I wish there was a way to put those two videos side by side. :whistling:

She is so beautiful.

Ok here:
tumblr_lj9rl0t53Z1qgqq8eo1_r1_500.gif
dFk73.gif

Two blondes: one graceful, svelte Swedish beauty and a trashy fake-tanned "model".
Gee, I wonder who has a better walk...

i agree diamondsjoyandcharm ! i love her hair that colour! although i think every colour does, she is just so beautiful!

i don't know if its cause i've seen so much of her but I'm not that big of a fan anymore. But she is a stunner to be sure

Reactions: 1 user