Fiona Apple

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Maryjane, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Maryjane

Maryjane Guest

I don't think there's been a post on her before, but there really should be because she's amazing :luv:
    She was really skinny when she started out, apparently she suffered from an eating disorder when she was a teenager. In a weird way I think the emaciated look really suits her. She was still lovely when she gained weight, but she lost that waiflike / nymphette look that i think is so beautiful.
    I'm also just biased towards her because I absolutely love her voice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ALSO she's just such a badass!

#1 Maryjane, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  2. Maryjane

Maryjane Guest

3. AK91

AK91 Guest

She has nice eyes.

4. Allie

Allie Worker Bee

5. tiffanysgirl18

She's gorgeous. I love her song Paper Bag.

6. Maryjane

Maryjane Guest

also one of my favourites
    "hunger hurts but starving works when it costs too much to love"

7. drab

drab Guest

I was juuust watching the criminal music video and was thinking about how damn skinny she is! Love the song and she's gorgeous :grin:

8. Brunette Princess

I love Fiona, but she looks terrible.

[​IMG]

Story at Perez Hilton

9. Hkitkat

Hkitkat Guest

^^ when is that picture from?!?!

10. Vanity

Vanity Guest

Its scary... she looks dramatically older then her age. Time really took its toll.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. jbeyes

jbeyes Rookie

I love her and have always used her old pictures/videos as inspiration. those pictures are from last week and it is painful to see. I love her as an artist and have for at least 6 years and to see her like that is awful, I want her to be OK. she was jailed last week because they found hash and cannabis in her tour bus (and she admitted it was hers AT THAT MOMENT -take note Lindsay next time you want to blame your illegal actions on your assistants ), but I fear there is so much more to that, she was always a little crazy, which I love about her, but I just hope she is not hurting herself.

12. shauna

shauna Worker Bee

She's had disordered eating, if not a full-blown ED, for a very long time...at least a decade...that does tend to take a toll on your looks. Especially your face.

13. leila

leila Worker Bee

:( so sad

14. SugarKane

SugarKane Rookie

I was a kid when her first album blew up in the mid/late 90's, and I always aspired to look like Fiona Apple.
    [​IMG]
    This is one of my favourite pictures of her.

15. doors-of-perception

doors-of-perception Worker Bee

This is sad, I have 3 of her albums and I had no idea she had aged so much? Does anorexia do this, cos I was sure after the first album she looked a lot healthier? I didn't realise she was ill again? :(

16. jessi

jessi Guest

She said in one recent concert that is under so much stress, but deny she has an eating disorder now... I really love her music and I'm worried :/ I don't know if I can belive her words, maybe she's eating less because stress, and that's so dangerous too. But maybe is into anorexia again...

17. Clara

Clara Worker Bee

I think she used to be gorgeous, and she has such an amazing voice! These pics really scared me, I thought she still was as beautiful as in the video Criminal :(
    She really is a thinspo for me, and her song Paperbag, is amazing when I'm fasting!

18. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

19. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

20. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned