Favourite Models for Thinspo?

Discussion in 'Models' started by classichic, Feb 9, 2012.

1. classichic

classichic Super Star

Mine has to be Karlie Kloss!

She was a bit bigger before but recently she's slimmed down (see Vogue Italia). Although I'm generally not for the muscle look. I like that she actually doesn't look muscular when she wears clothes. Also, you can tell that she takes care of herself and that she is well disciplined.

Having said all that I find Karlie average looking but there's something there that really draws me in. Plus I am super envious at how tall she is.

Other favourites include

Frida Gustavsson
    Natasha Poly - I'm just so amazed at how long she's been modeling for and she seems so humble.
    Carmen Kass - She always looks so elegant
    Kasia Struss

Your top models that inspire you?

2. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

Abbey Lee of course :)

3. Isabel

Isabel Worker Bee

Karlie is one of my new thinspos - I also don't want to be that ripped looking but its undeniable that her body is incredible. I'm still so-so on her face... She looks way too much like Delta Goodrem to me.

Way back years ago Karolina Kurkova and Gemma Ward when they were young (though Karolina is looking fabulous again these days).

Also: Sasha Pivovarova, Natasha Poly, Vlada, Anya Rubik, sometimes Miranda Kerr, Ginta Lapina.

4. ExtraShot

ExtraShot Guest

definitely abbey lee- especially when you see her 'before' photos!

5. Jailbait

Jailbait Super Star

Great model thinspo photo I stumbled upon!

08potm-ungaro-custom5.jpg

6. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

^^^ Whose the asian model and the 2nd last model on the right? They look tiny.

7. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

My favorite model for thinspo would definitey be Olga Sherer. Her body is amazing, her collar bones and lovely legs are to die for.

here's a few pics. (click pics to make bigger)

M1328989560479590_1.jpg M1328989560479590_2.jpg M1328989560479590_3.jpg M1328989560479590_4.jpg M1328989560479590_5.jpg M1328989560479590_6.jpg M1328989560479590_7.jpg M1328989560479590_8.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. malignant_dolly

malignant_dolly Worker Bee

Anja Rubik, Karlie Kloss, maybe Freja... i'm a fan of her face but she has a nice body too.

9. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

It used to be Gemma Ward, but after seeing current pictures of her those days are over.....
    Now it's Abbey Lee and my all time favourite thinspo Miranda Kerr ^^.

@classichic great idea to do a thread about it, I also like Karlie (how tall is she??) ;)

10. ExtraShot

ExtraShot Guest

i could be wrong, but is that the model that had the picture taken with all her bones showing on the runway etc and it caused loaaaads of controversy?

and mine are, abbey lee (especially as she used to be bigger)
    miranda kerr cos she keeps so healthy
    liza yermalovich cos shes stuuuuuuuunning

11. Jailbait

Jailbait Super Star

I have no idea! :lol: I just loved the photo. :kiss:

12. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

I'm not sure, but I think you're right. There was a time when she became REALLY REALLY thin looking.

13. StarvingSlut

StarvingSlut VIP - Model
    VIP

She's beautiful. She is also a really really sweet person.

And she has a little tattoo on her wrist that says "leggero", it means "light as air". :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

My favourites are Vlada (of course! :)), Agnieszka Buzala and Eugenia Mandhzieva.
    The last one, Eugenia, is my absolute favourite, because she makes the skinny pear shape look incredibly good. Someone on "the fashion spot" wrote she had a leg gap you could place an elephant between, this made me laugh :)
    I´m a skinny pear too, but she has a smaller frame and looks more delicate. I think I will never achieve that look.

I also like Inna Pilipenko, but she´s on the edge of being "too skinny", IMHO.

15. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

Do you know how much Olga eats? Very light I'm assuming. But she seems to have a healthy attitude towards life and food. :luv:

16. montanagrey

montanagrey Guest

I've got to say, I adore Candice Swanepoel, i think she's beautiful.

17. Katrine

Katrine Worker Bee

Must be Abbey Lee!

18. analinne

analinne Rookie

Are you reading minds? :nervous:
    How you know which are my favourite models?:grin:

19. Sadistic

Sadistic Rising Star

She is definitely a thinspiration. I love her bone structure and her body looks naturally super skinny and not too bony in an unappealing way. Perfect.

20. antelope

antelope Rising Star

olga, hanne gaby, kasia struss, irina kulikova, anabela belikova, diana farkullina, inna pilipenko, kate somers, vlada, shu pei