Fat, Sick and Nearly Dying

P

Petite Papillon

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dying--A documentary

Focusing on two men whose bodies have been trashed by steroids, obesity and illness, this documentary chronicles the rigorous healing path -- including a two-month diet of fruits and vegetables -- that both attempt in a bid to rescue their health.

____

This was an awesome documentary. These men literally shrink as you watch it, it's terrific thispiration. Just what I needed after a few days of bad eating.

Has anyone seen it?

I found the documentary on Netflix

I can't seem to find anything but the trailers on youtube... :(

I saw this in the documentary section on Netflix.. Now I'm tempted to watch! There was also another one called "FOOD" which I believe talks about the chemicals and GMO's in our food today. They both sound motivational to eat healthier, better foods

Focusing on two men whose bodies have been trashed by steroids, obesity and illness, this documentary chronicles the rigorous healing path -- including a two-month diet of fruits and vegetables -- that both attempt in a bid to rescue their health.

____

This was an awesome documentary. These men literally shrink as you watch it, it's terrific thispiration. Just what I needed after a few days of bad eating.

Has anyone seen it?

Saw it !! I find that really inspiring and helpful. I hope one day I will be able to do this

I watched it on Hulu for free, I think it's still there!

I think Forks Over Knives is even better. It's on netflix. It focuses more on the science of eating healthy.

What most people need is coconut oil, a new food list, and something like calorie cycling. The vegetables thing really gets on my nerves because no one is happy eating a lot of veggies.

Oooh I'm going to look that one up right away. I love watching documentaries on netflix.

____

Has anyone seen it?

After seeing your post I decided to watch it. It was *very* inspiring! So inspiring that I've decided to *try* to do the 60 day juice fast.

Today is Day 1. I am hungry, but nothing that I'm not used to already. Hopefully I don't become a raging bitch by the end of the week!

I want to do a 60 day juice fast. Anyone want to join me??

What most people need is coconut oil, a new food list, and something like calorie cycling. The vegetables thing really gets on my nerves because no one is happy eating a lot of veggies.

I love eating a lot of veggies actually! :grin: