Famous Paintings Photoshopped to Look Like Fashion Models

The comments are ridiculous, as they always are on articles like this.
I liked the pictures though, especially the venus one. That's one of my favorite pieces of art.

The comments are ridiculous, as they always are on articles like this.
I liked the pictures though, especially the venus one. That's one of my favorite pieces of art.

Love this comment though:

"The majority of the photoshopped versions reflect normal BMI healthy bodies of people who work out and eat healthy (as we all should). This article was made just to perpetrate more and more excuses for being overweight. It's gotten wayyy out of hand-something like 70% of america is overweight and the healthcare effects of it are ridiculous."

The breasts remain the same, which is usually not the case with weight loss. With Botticelli's Venus, they are even enlarged. No wonder people have a problem with it.

They look better when thinner, but also out of proportion which sort of ruins the art. Like Grande odalisque has something wonky with the back length in the altered picture, and doesn't look human - although I'd be terrified if I looked like the before. However, Nude Maya looks so much better afterwards. I think it depends on the original painting.

I don't look at great paintings for inspiration for weight loss though, and the comments are just ridiculous. They haven't even been made that skinny. Thin people are scary and unsexy amirite? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but the photoshop is so bad. I really don't ike when people change the original art or original music, it just bothers me so much.

Majority of the comments are so idiotic. It is so annoying that these types of articles are always about the insecurities of women: you don't see men bitching about the fact that the world wants them to "lose their identities" or whatever bullshit.

greek-sculpture.jpg

"Oh no, they want to shame us into being muscular and working out, don't they realise real men have some meat on their bones" :rolleyes:

Oh wow, I love the Titian... I want the "skinnified" version as a background for my laptop now, it's really gorgeous.

The fact that they gave the cherub some bangin' biceps also made me laugh.
*flex*

Wow amazing, this is super cool. There is just something about skinny girls!
the paintings look so much better with them like models, and when the girl where in the bed, what a transformation and the picture should have been like that!