• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Estelle Chen

lechatnoir

Grand Dame
I really do like Estelle, in terms of her modeling and personality. She seems so graceful but also cute and down to earth. I think she could tone up a bit though Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 1.38.46 PM.png

cosmic latte

Rising Star
From her Wikipedia page: "Estelle Chen is a French model of Wenzhounese descent born in Paris, France. She was the only Asian face of Dior Haute Couture 2015/2016 in Paris. Estelle Chen is currently 17 years old."

christinechina

Rising Star
It's very refreshing to see an Asian model on this forum and I find her to seem relatable to my own ethnicity. However, with my bias aside, her face isn't particularly striking and she could do with losing a bit on her lower body.
Agreed 100%! I love seeing Asian models, but her face is sort of...average. Cute, but average.

All that aside, I love her personality and IG posts. She seems so cheerful and happy and grounded.

myprettybod

Worker Bee
IMG_2067.JPG IMG_2068.JPG IMG_2070.JPG IMG_2071.JPG She's gorgeous to me, mainly because her body is on point, paired with a lovely ( not striking, though ) face.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
I really like her face; I would say that it's extremely Chinese (her soft cheek, almond eye, round lip) but I don't find her generic either. Very doll like, especially given how small/delicate she is, whilst not looking harsh.

• Agree
Reactions: cosmic latte

christinechina

Rising Star
I really like her face; I would say that it's extremely Chinese (her soft cheek, almond eye, round lip) but I don't find her generic either. Very doll like, especially given how small/delicate she is, whilst not looking harsh.
Exactly! And that's what I love about her <3

I love seeing more "Asian" features on the runway; it's nice knowing that girls who don't have killer cheekbones and generally more "Caucasian" features can be models as well!

oizys

Worker Bee
I agree. I also think that contouring her cheeks in that last runway photo was a mistake, it takes away from her natural beauty and makes her look a little masculin. She doesn't need it.

• Agree
Reactions: espressoenthusiast