• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Erin Wasson

Super Star
One of my least favorite models. She looks really rough in candids, but she looks good with photoshop. I never really liked her face though.

Flair September 2009

H&M Magazine S/S 10

Elle Italia August 2010

Jalouse November 2010

Elle Spain January 2011

Vogue Australia June 2011

Vogue Spain June 2011

VS Magazine S/S 12

ES Magazine June 2012

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
not going to lie with her look being "dirty" but I love when she pulls her act together and looks like a real model. I have that Vogue Spain and I must say she looked gorgeous in the spread and each time I look at her I think of a really fierce cat with those eyes and that bone structure, I love her rough look and I think she's really pretty. :oops:

asuka

Rookie
I hate her! :p
Seriously her "horsy" face and extrem tomboy/dirty/rebel/rock attitude annoys me because it seems too forced. I think Freja as an example is everything she would like to look like but can't achieve it.

That being said,
Her body is amazingly skinny and fit in the Zadig&Voltaire promo. Inspiring thinspo.

Super Star
I hate her! :p
Seriously her "horsy" face and extrem tomboy/dirty/rebel/rock attitude annoys me because it seems too forced. I think Freja as an example is everything she would like to look like but can't achieve it.
I definitely agree with that! In candids, she sometimes looks homeless, like she could use a shower or a nice hot bath :p

US MARIE CLAIRE NOVEMBER 2011
Crazy Sexy Cool
Erin Wasson by David Roemer
Styled by Erin Wasson
Hair by Harry Josh
Make-Up by Maud Laceppe

R

RedGlitter

I like her eyes. With a different haircolour she would maybe look better, but I wouldn´t sell my soul for that guess :grin:

Mayflower

Rookie
Hmm, her "dirty" look is so fascinating though. I don't know if I find it good looking, but for some reason I can't look away!

classichic

Super Star
I actually really like her face, and I love that mole, I think it gives her some sex appeal. Also, I thought she was right for Zadig & Voltaire. But I don't like her untidy look or she when has that I'm a badass attitude.

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Massive BUMP

Source: her instagram

Model Erin Wasson rues the rise of front-row bloggers
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/fashion/77687958/model-erin-wasson-rues-the-rise-of-frontrow-bloggers

Side note - I find it quite ironic on her judging how 18 year old bloggers are sitting front row when previously it was well regarded fashion historians and editors.....says the woman who has created her own jewellery line. I remember when jewellery designing was restricted to people who actually grew up studying/learning gemmology and design not some model who just randomly decided to do it when the opportunity arose.

Side note to the side note - what is with everyone creating jewellery and maternity lines?

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Massive BUMP

Source: her instagram

Model Erin Wasson rues the rise of front-row bloggers
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/fashion/77687958/model-erin-wasson-rues-the-rise-of-frontrow-bloggers

Side note - I find it quite ironic on her judging how 18 year old bloggers are sitting front row when previously it was well regarded fashion historians and editors.....says the woman who has created her own jewellery line. I remember when jewellery designing was restricted to people who actually grew up studying/learning gemmology and design not some model who just randomly decided to do it when the opportunity arose.

Side note to the side note - what is with everyone creating jewellery and maternity lines?
It's what models do when they get too old.