Emily Blunt

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Wasn't sure if she justified a thread since she isn't/hasn't ever been, to my knowledge, SG skinny, but I figured that people that hate her arms or whatever can bitch about that here too if they feel like it. Realize she isn't by any means skinny, but honestly I absolutely adore her

I think she looks better when she's on the lower side of her weight spectrum though

81034PCN_Looper03.jpg

She lost weight for Devil Wears Prada, although honestly I didn't think she got 'Fashion Industry' thin (I remember watching it when I was young thinking "wait but... I don't think she's that thin...?:confused:":lol:) but God, she had some of the best lines

tumblr_lpy0cdVFFP1qbtnvxo1_500.gif
tumblr_m679pti9P71qa5w9eo2_250.gif
tumblr_mq7bz3jIBT1r8ttpbo1_500.gif
988f194994797267346e0786e6165d99.jpg

And respect for the amount of training she must have had to do for The Day After Tomorrow

giphy.gif

MSA-004525.jpg emily-bllunt-300.jpg

Ugh, I think they're adorable

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

chicbones

Grand Dame
i remember watching DWP when I was younger and wondering why she wasn't thinner if all she was on all these diets:lol: I have to say though, she's pretty decent for a celebrity and seems to at least make an effort to keep in shape.

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
i remember watching DWP when I was younger and wondering why she wasn't thinner if all she was on all these diets:lol: I have to say though, she's pretty decent for a celebrity and seems to at least make an effort to keep in shape.
:lol: I wasn't even that into body image etc. at the time and I was still confused

chicbones

Grand Dame
:lol: I wasn't even that into body image etc. at the time and I was still confused
I've always loved that scene where (forgive me I can't remember the names of the characters) Stanley Tucci sees Anne Hathaway getting clam chowder soup and tells her that the main ingredient is cellulite:bow:

lightasair

Rising Star
She seems so vibrant and charming off screen. And she's good at what she does on screen. The rest of it is just gravy.

clairefhjao

VIP - Model
VIP
I was veeeery young when I saw DVP so everybody for me was skinny beautiful and majestic. What a silly child I was :lol:
She was my favorite character, her attitude and resting bitch face/behavior was outstanding in that movie, so even if she's not skinny at all I still love her.