• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Ellen Burton

Keira

Rising Star
Reaction score
An incredible new face, signed with Women in Milan.

Height: 170
Bust: 77
Waist: 55
Hips: 86
Shoe size: 38
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green

I'm pretty sure the only thing that keeps her from rocking the runway is her height.:)

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Ohh, I really like her look from what I've seen. She stands out for sure!

colette

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm stalking her on instagram (@ellieburton012) because she's my height but I can't seem to find a clear body shot :( her arms look big here although her measurements seem okay...

Sasja

Rising Star
Reaction score
Holy! Her face is simply amazing! I love the colour of her eyes, but I would be interested in seeing a bit more of her body.

I can't see thighgappie's pictures so I apologise if some of these were already posted :flower:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
why would she instagram that?!?! The view isn't visible beyond her feet so it's clearly intended as a body shot.. but even is she WASN'T a model, that's not a body to be proud of, is it? So much confusion :wtf:

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
Judging by this thread, I don't like her body or her face but I do think her eyes are pretty,

alexandtm

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of her face either. I like her light eyes and dark hair, but her facial structure isn't really there for me.