• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Elisabeth Beyer

bambii

Rookie
I love finding ballerinas instagrams and Elisabeth Beyer's insta (ibsiesballerina) is my new favorite find. She's so adorable and delicate and seems like a genuinely nice person from her posts. I've seen a lot of hate saying she's too skinny and she's anorexic but she's posted pics with her mom before who is very thin and small boned as well.

Alya

Rising Star
She's got a nice body and very nice technique, but she looks really bobble headed to me and kind of old facial (idk why). The look kinda throws me off whenever I see pictures or videos of her. Beautiful limbs though

squiggle

Rookie
hey guys wouldn't it be funny if we all reacted useful to this even though it isn't useful see the joke is we're doing it ironically to show tha
Yikes I'm so sorry I realised how stupid my post sounded. My apologies: I'm new and a ditz. Hope I didn't mess up too bad!

Reactions: 1 user

imbuemyblue

Worker Bee
oh my god she and i were in the same category at a ballet competition wayyyy back in the day. i'm having flashbacks lmao

(yes, she was very very good even super young, and yes, she won our division)

Reactions: 1 users