Ebba Zingmark

omg! the photoshop thing sucks!!! and she really thought no one would notice...?lol. Okay , lets find some candids to find out what she looks like not photoshoped. wuuu, ...(it´s so easy to become a internet fashion icon today?! -.-)...okay, i get why photoshop is used in the fashionindustry but if some blogger does that...i just lost trust in her and will no longer see her as a cool "normal" person that inspires...eventhough the pics look fine)shh

omg! the photoshop thing sucks!!! and she really thought no one would notice...?lol. Okay , lets find some candids to find out what she looks like not photoshoped. wuuu, ...(it´s so easy to become a internet fashion icon today?! -.-)...okay, i get why photoshop is used in the fashionindustry but if some blogger does that...i just lost trust in her and will no longer see her as a cool "normal" person that inspires...eventhough the pics look fine)shh
Well models are usually thin and DO have a leg gap. When they photoshop them, it's to make them more perfect... not to increase leg gap size. Basically if you saw a top model on the street they would be every inch as skinny as they seem in editorials and runway.

Well models are usually thin and DO have a leg gap. When they photoshop them, it's to make them more perfect... not to increase leg gap size. Basically if you saw a top model on the street they would be every inch as skinny as they seem in editorials and runway.

yeah quite often it can be to smooth their skin and stuff and make them look LESS bony. far easier on photoshop to make someone look a little bigger/healthier, than make a chubster look smaller.

Last pictures she posted on her blog: she seems to have such an amazing pair of legs but... do you think they're real?
lookan.jpg

anyway she is really very skinny as you can see from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NyM1MeMcG8

AMAZING thinspo!!! and oh my god those legs!!! She's basically perfect

Last pictures she posted on her blog: she seems to have such an amazing pair of legs but... do you think they're real?

anyway she is really very skinny as you can see from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NyM1MeMcG8

I do believe that she is skinny, but she just uses photoshop to give them a much thinner look. She's definitely still very thin.

She looks amazing in that video as well:luv:

I love her style, but she has been wearing a lot of baggy clothing as of late.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait a moment: I just read her Facebook page, were she says "My name is Ebba Zingmark and I’m 16" and "Birthday 20 May 1996". Is it me who's so terrible with maths o is she still 15/did she lie about her birthday? :wtf:

Honestly, why does she do that?! Everyone is able to notice she'S faking her pictures. Does she want to be skinnier? Did she gain weight and wants to hyde it? So many comment at LB say she's skinny or too skinny. Isn't that enough for her?

I think the problem is not that she isn't happy with her body (like most of us) but she's SO popular on LB and have so many fans, she could at least be careful with the editing or hire someone to do it if she sucks at it.