Dorothea Barth Jorgensen

T

ThinspoAddict

I'm surprised that she doesn't have her own thread yet, so I thought I'd start one. I hope no one minds :oops:

Height: 5'9.5"
Bust: 32
Waist: 23
Hips: 34

Polaroids+October+14,+2010+Dorothea+Barth+Jorgensen+Women+Management+NYC.jpg

Polaroids%2BfEBRUARY%2B9%252C%2B2011%2BDorothea%2BBarth%2BJorgensen%2BWomen%2BManagement%2BNYC.jpg

Burberry+Spring+2010+Show+Women+Management+New+York+City+Blog+Dorothea+Barth+Jorgensen+beauty+2.jpg

Burberry+Spring+2010+Show+Women+Management+New+York+City+Blog+Dorothea+Barth+Jorgensen+2.jpg

tumblr_mjbh50cS071r0ya3zo1_500.jpg

Burberry+Spring+2010+Show+Women+Management+New+York+City+Blog+Dorothea+Barth+Jorgensen+beauty+2.jpg

She has an interesting face...not crazy about her body though, I think she could lose a bit. But thanks for posting!

She has an interesting face...not crazy about her body though, I think she could lose a bit. But thanks for posting!

I agree with you. Also she was quite awkward when I saw her in the VSFS this year (and very average body-wise). But I think her face stands out among the others and had to make her a thread. Hopefully she'll slim down.

dorothea_barth_jorgensen_2012_victorias_secret_fashion_show_backstage_BIUySykY.sized.jpg

dorothea_barth_jorgensen_2012_victorias_secret_fashion_show_HbloAlfh.sized.jpg

i8zA1xuvzVdu9.jpg