Does your shoe size change?

Definitely. My shoes went from 7.5 pre-pregnancy, to 8.5 afterward. When I was actually pregnant I was wearing size 9 shoes. Ugh, the swelling.

Anyhow, the length of my feet have remained at 8.5. The thing is, as I've lost weight, the length has remained the same, but my feet have thinned out. So now, I do have troubles with my shoes slipping off my feet.

That was from all of your ligaments loosening! Most women's feet increase in size and usually stay that way. My mom told me she went up a size while pregnant with me (her first), but then in her next two she stayed the same.

It would definitely suck to have a hefty shoe collection and then not be able to wear any of it after pregnancy :meh:

Gosh yeah, I just love the look of skinny/slightly bony feet. Although to a large extent that is determined by genes, weight also affects things. I still can't get over how bloated my feet feel after gaining some weight... grrr... can't wait to lose those pounds!

Honestly my feet have always stayed the same size. I think weight loss/gain wouldn't affect mine unless it was a drastic change.

Mine was always constant until this year... I gained a few kilos and my feet went from size 7 to 7.5 (eur 38- 38.5)
And now I lost the weight and it's back down to 7.
It's only half a size but makes a big difference. My feet were so tight in most of my shoes. Anyway one more good reason to diet haha

Huh.
I guess I'm different than many people here, my feet don't change! Even at my heaviest they've stayed a 8.5/9.
Do other people sometimes store fat there? My feet have always been bone, ligaments, and veins with skin stretched on top. They're kind of ugly to be honest; you can see every vein and capillary clearly. :eek: