Dish the dirt!

Jailbait

Super Star
I want to hear some serous dirt about models. :twisted:

Have you met or worked with any big names that have been absolute bitches or divas?

Got any stories to share with us?

Let the dirt dishing commence! :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user

Phoebe

Worker Bee
I'm not really answering your question, but I've heard that Jessica Stam is a bitch on a stick. I would love to know more...

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
All the good stuff is in the VIP section ;)
but yes, youre right about Stam....
Elle Macpherson is a real bitch too
Miranda Kerr is lovely, but a total fake
Ali Michael- whiney bitch
HATE Lindsey Wixson- fat idiot

N

nearlyskinny

oooh juicy! I would love to hear more but i understand that its probably a bit of a sticky issue as you still have to work with these girls!

I heard a rumour Freja hooked up with Abbey at one point and then gave her the cold shoulder when Abbey got too clingy.

Jailbait

Super Star
:lol:

And with Miss Kerr, I find that so obvious. I really don't understand the huge fan base and appeal over her. She's in my face EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY. in newspapers, on tv etc.

:kiss:

S

Scarlet

Wow, that´s all some juicy gossip.

I heard that Snejana is really hard to work with and that she has a serious diva attitude going on?
I adore her anyway :)

Oh Me

Rookie
:lol:

And with Miss Kerr, I find that so obvious. I really don't understand the huge fan base and appeal over her. She's in my face EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY. in newspapers, on tv etc.

:kiss:
I laughed a lot at this Jailbait :lol: I feel the same way with Brooklyn Decker.
When I went to pick up my Women's Health magazine in the box I was like Oh.God.No. I am sick of seeing her squashed boy face EVERYWHERE!

I don't get the demand for models these days that act and look like cheerleaders, but I've never liked models spokespersons. I love hearing about beauty and health, but as soon as they jump on the product placement wagon (Mrs.Kerr and Reebok) their appeal just plummets for me.

A

Allons-y

I laughed a lot at this Jailbait :lol: I feel the same way with Brooklyn Decker.
When I went to pick up my Women's Health magazine in the box I was like Oh.God.No. I am sick of seeing her squashed boy face EVERYWHERE!
Same. I'm subscribed to a lot of magazines and I swear she's freaking everywhere

redbingsoo

Rookie
Thanks for giving us the table scraps, haha. :)

But really thanks for the response! I love hearing any dirt/confirmation I can get. I regularly lurk Skinny Gossip praying that someone will one day give some info on Candice Swanepoel, so until that day, I'm glad for any thing else I can get!

Isabel

Worker Bee
Same. I'm subscribed to a lot of magazines and I swear she's freaking everywhere
Isn't that because she's trying to be an ~actress now & has to promote that TERRIBLE looking Battleship movie & the equally cringe worthy What to Expect? She may be one of the most legitimately basic uninspiring looking models, but at least she seems to recognize that her market is/was of the bikini and lingerie variety when she did model and didn't pretend like she was a high fashion model unlike Miranda (I know she had walked a show or two in Paris the last few seasons/years but that has always seemed so laughable to me - I just can't buy her as a runway model, but maybe that's just my problem?)