• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Denise Richards

Sykora

Rookie
Reaction score
Just saw these pics.... what's going on with her? Look at the hair all around her face? She doesn't look good :nervous::wtf:

W

WhisperThin

@Sykora, I can't see the pics you're referring to.
I'm gonna defend her because I've been told I look like her :lol: sometimes she opens her eyes TOO wide haha

Last edited by a moderator:

cazza

Rookie
Reaction score
has anyone seen those recent photos of her? People are calling her "scary skinny". She does have scary madonna arms IMHO :run:

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
has anyone seen those recent photos of her? People are calling her "scary skinny". She does have scary madonna arms IMHO :run:
Don't know about her arms...but its her FACE thats really scaring me right now :wtf:

cazza

Rookie
Reaction score
I truly respect anyone who can stay skinny after say 40, but...ick. She claims it's just from carrying her youngest all the time, which sort of makes sense but I don't know....

Allie

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Denise Richards is probably my #1 most annoying actress to watch. I cannot, simply cannot stand her.

Liz

Rising Star
Reaction score
She's slim but I don't see 'scary skinny'.

Arms resemble slightly Madonna's, but I think this is rather an age-related problem.

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
Reaction score
her body actually reminded me of a more muscular angeline jolie, I think she used to be so beautiful though, did anyone else see her in james bond? she used to be a babe! now idk what's happened to her

Andrea

Super Star
Reaction score