Daria Strokous

Allie

Worker Bee
She's looking amazing in her new Women Polaroids, definitely dropped whatever weight she may have gained last year:

Dior Beauty campaign S/S 2014:

Her collarbones are insane here (W Magazine March 2014 Ph: Steven Klein):

Paris FW streetstyle:

Bergdorf Goodman Spring 2014 (her arms!):

Super Star
THIS IS SO HIDEOUS. I hate hate hate what they did to her face. Totally ruins some of the otherwise decent shots.

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
"I drink green juice with apple, celery, spinach, and kale from any of the juice places in New York. I also like matcha instead of coffee for energy. I find that coffee makes me shaky and more tired after I drink it.

"I carry a lavender sanitizing spray on me, too. I don't like antibacterial gel, because I feel like it's just wiping germs all over rather than getting rid of them. When I'm on a plane, I will wrap a big linen scarf around my neck to keep me warm, and I also breathe through it to protect me from germs!"

http://www.style.com/slideshows/slideshows/beauty/skin-health/2014/stay-healthy-immunity-boosting-tips/slides/3

Hypatia

Worker Bee
THIS IS SO HIDEOUS. I hate hate hate what they did to her face. Totally ruins some of the otherwise decent shots.

I sort of like the makeup look but without the piercings and the two toned hair. I would prefer it if her hair had been all black, the above makeup and no 'overdone' piercings.

classichic

Super Star
I sort of like the makeup look but without the piercings and the two toned hair. I would prefer it if her hair had been all black, the above makeup and no 'overdone' piercings.
I actually like the look. It's one of the few pictures here that makes her look younger. I'm not normally a fan of piercings but it looks kinda cool :). Perhaps black and less piercings may have been better, I don't know (sorry no artistic/creative ability :shy:). But, I still prefer this one just because in the others she looks older.

Reactions: 1 user
R

Reina No-Muerta

She is not only incredible stunning but also amazingly versatile, and she gets to pull off every character she is faced to represent. A true model.

Dominique

Worker Bee
image.jpg image.jpg She is like a barbie doll!
L’Officiel Russia April 2015: Daria Strokous

Reactions: 1 user