Crystal Renn vs. Jacquelyn Jablonski

H

Haze

Skinny-VS-Curvy-in-V-Magazine-Jacquelyn-Jablonski-and-Crystal-Renn-2.jpg

Skinny-VS-Curvy-in-V-Magazine-Jacquelyn-Jablonski-and-Crystal-Renn-3.jpg

Skinny-VS-Curvy-in-V-Magazine-Jacquelyn-Jablonski-and-Crystal-Renn.jpg

terryrichardson.jpg

Dilemma: I prefer Jablonski's body, but I do think that Renn's got the better moves. In almost all of them I find her much more dynamic.

What do you guys think?

Dilemma: I prefer Jablonski's body, but I do think that Renn's got the better moves. In almost all of them I find her much more dynamic.

What do you guys think?

I somehow feel that they took Jacquelyn's shots first, and then Crystal's second. So Crystal basically just took whatever pose Jacquelyn went with and amped it up x100.

This is some serious water on the mills of fat acceptance people...

I really love and prefer the look of Jaqueline; the photos of Crystal must have been horribly photoshopped given the cellulite she´s sporting in some candids of that time.

I wish people knew these facts before judging.

I somehow feel that they took Jacquelyn's shots first, and then Crystal's second. So Crystal basically just took whatever pose Jacquelyn went with and amped it up x100.

That's a fair point, I hadn't thought about that. I haven't seen Jablonski in much else, maybe she's more interesting to look at in her other work.

not a fan of them both in this shoot - but that's maybe because i hate the outfit they are wearing

(did jacquelyn gain weight? i always thought she was skinnier... or did they shop her curvier or something?)

Crystal should stop doing the open-mouth slut face, it's not very high fashion and looks like she's trying too hard. That's why Jac looks less dynamic.

sorry but i also think crystals open-mouth-pose makes everything on this shoot look embarassing