Crystal Renn skinny again

Omg!

:superpuke:

I shake my head when I first saw these, how can she do this shoot when obvious that Terry (photog) is making the shoot to be make fun of her?

Omg! I'm horrified seeing these pics...can't believe she agreed to be shot like that! thank god she slimmed down....oh boy!

hmm, maybe i'm overthinking this but maybe its sort of a publicity stunt.
maybe she decided to become THE plus size model which she got really famous for right? and now that shes got all this fame shes gone back to skinny cause now shes super recognised and controversial because of all that weight stuff, and can make more money and be more famous as a skinny fat hypocrite...

Uh! She dyed her hair blonde????? I can barely recognize her!
Read here:
http://fashionista.com/2012/04/crystal-renn-went-extremely-blonde/
Pics:
CRYSTAL-RENN-BLONDE2.jpg

1-CRYSTAL_RENN_COVE_ATLANTIS.jpg

CRYSTAL-RENN-BLONDE.jpg

She looks kinda ugly with this color...

So SO painfully average (facially and body wise), even at her "thin" weight. How is she a model?

I think she's trying way too hard to get a new image... Dyeing her hair was probably an effort against only being known as "Ex-Fatty Crystal Renn". She already screwed over being a straight-size model once, I doubt this will magically get her work :rolleyes:

first she's thin, blows up and gets all high and mighty about it like, "Im happy, society standards blah blah blah" (which really is fine, whatever) but then contradicts herself. which just proves she was never happy fat. if she was she would have gone on being fat.

it's just a shame.
all of it.

Reactions: 1 user
first she's thin, blows up and gets all high and mighty about it like, "Im happy, society standards blah blah blah" (which really is fine, whatever) but then contradicts herself. which just proves she was never happy fat. if she was she would have gone on being fat.

it's just a shame.
all of it.

She is living proof that "fat acceptance" is code for "I know I'm fat and ugly but I can't stop eating junk"

Whoever thought that was a good idea? I guess it will look better in editorials.

Even though she's not skinny skinny, I'm impressed by how fast she lost the weight. I wonder how she REALLY did it?