• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Claudia Schiffer

L

LERF

I didn't see a thread on Claudia Schiffer.

I think she is very pretty. She is on her 40s and still looks great. She has a terrific shiny and healthy hair and great body in my opinion. She is mom of 3.

Reactions: 2 people
R

riley4tt

I think she is beautiufl as well!!! Love her style! She is so fit she looks like she could still walk the runway!

Reactions: 1 person

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
I like that she always look so classy. Elegance is something I hope I'll be able to maintain with age!

Reactions: 1 person

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like so many of the 90s models she is still skinny but looks like death warmed over. It is a very delicate balance and sure no one wants to be fat but come on.

Reaction score
I love love LOOOVE the shoot she did with Joseph Gordon Levitt. They both looked amazing!

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I can't help myself, but I'm not fond of her :meh:
Her face isn't attractive at all. I agree. She has still a great body, but in the face she looks like death :wtf: She is too pale and It doesn't suit her :nervous:

A

Arabella

I love her style, very elegant and classy, and her skinny figure is great, but IMO it doesn't suit her very well because she doesn't have the face for it.
I think she looked a lot better when she was fuller because her face looked prettier. It doesn't look good now, very skeleton-like, as if her mouth/jaw is too large now.
She looks dried out, older than she really is.
I admire her for becoming so skinny though *jealous* :shy:.

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I love her style, very elegant and classy, and her skinny figure is great, but IMO it doesn't suit her very well because she doesn't have the face for it.
I think she looked a lot better when she was fuller because her face looked prettier. It doesn't look good now, very skeleton-like, as if her mouth/jaw is too large now.
She looks dried out, older than she really is.
I admire her for becoming so skinny though *jealous* :shy:.

She looks a bit like Geraldine Chaplin in this one. I absolutely adore Geraldine, but she is 25 years older than Claudia...