Classic Beauty - Naomi Campbell.

One of my faves, she's so fierce.
She always looks slim but still healthy and very toned. You can tell she works hard for it!

F

fatfreefitchick

My brother met her at a party a few years back (he was a model), he said she refused to speak to anyone and everyone knew what a bitch she was.

Going from that and everything else I've heard, sounds accurate. It's a shame because she was such a great model.

Super Star
"seeing spots"
publication: us vogue june 1990
ph: peter lindbergh
stylist: grace coddington

vogue uk sept 2012

Reactions: 1 user

Super Star
Naomi Campbell: The First Lady of Fashion
Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-up: Fulvia Farolfi

V

Victoria

my friend works in a studio and Naomi Campbell was in one day - massive BITCH. She just kept screaming at the studio staff and the photographer! :wtf:

Keira

Rising Star
I never got the craze with her. I find her face ugly and her body too thick. So overrated imho.
She's also a bitch and incredibly full of herself, so I don't feel bad for saying any of this. :twisted:

tiny-dancer

Worker Bee
Eh...

Didn't she get her little protege blacklisted for frolicking around with her billionaire Russian ex?

B

Babydoll

She may not be a nice person and she may not be a super skinny model, but she has SKILL. I can't think of anyone who has a runway walk or talent for print work like Naomi's, Naomi's work is Naomi's work and no one can do it like her. And Naomi + Meisel = :bow:
My favorite of the trinity.

"Wild Things" by Jean Paul Goude, Harper's Bazaar September 2009

"The Last Supermodel" by Helmut Newton, Vogue March 1999

By Ellen von Unwerth

Chanel S/S 1995

Versace 1991

Two icons

She's a legend.

Reactions: 1 users

Alyse

Rookie
I actually liked her on the Wendy Williams show. Wendy looked massive next to her.:lol: