Chris Pratt

Layla

Grand Dame
I know, not a woman, but still an impressive transformation I think. He was clearly very dedicated and it changed his career entirely for the better. I would have been excited for Jurassic World anyways but with him in it I can hardly wait!

Reactions: 1 user

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
I know, not a woman, but still an impressive transformation I think. He was clearly very dedicated and it changed his career entirely for the better. I would have been excited for Jurassic World anyways but with him in it I can hardly wait!

He shocked everyone when he lost the weight.

colette

Rookie
I'm very glad he lost the weight. I find him mildly attractive atm although he's a bit too big&bulky for my taste, I prefer lean muscle but he looks so much better! good for him :highfive:

gettingthere

Worker Bee
Actually motivational. I tell myself, "If 'Andy Dwyer' can get hot, then you have no excuses!" :p

Reactions: 1 users

Layla

Grand Dame
Actually motivational. I tell myself, "If 'Andy Dwyer' can get hot, then you have no excuses!" :p
LOL :lol: I find him really motivational too. I'm very athletic so I find it inspiring when I see people lose weight AND get in awesome shape :)

lux

Rookie
you're so right, it seems so unbelievable now that he used to look like the biggest couch potato of all time- kind of inspiring..