Chloe Memišević

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have heard of this Girl, but she is the new big thing in the modelling industry!
http://www.supermodels.nl/chloememisevic
She is 18 years old and has reached her 181 cm ( 5'11.5'') when she was 12 ! Her parents tought that she will be a gigant, but it never happend :) She stopped growing and now she is one of the most booked models. But, it's rumored that she has anorexia, so decide yourself ;)
She is 181 cm, any weight guess?

B

Bethatgirl

Jesus she's ugly!!

And her body looks like an old woman's in that pic of her shoulders in the blue

M

Mary Lou

Super skinny, but I can't get over the retard dodo face. A call to her brain: anyone out there???

Ok, sorry, this was unnecessary...but :nopity:

Sadistic

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love her face on this picture.

Also I have a general question. Maybe someone can help me. There is a model I used to really like when I was younger. She was a fashion model and has dirty blonde hair I think and a a birth mark on her cheek somewhere. Does anybody recognize this description? I haven't seen her in a while and forgot her name :/

Last edited by a moderator:

pterodactyl

Super Star
Reaction score
Also I have a general question. Maybe someone can help me. There is a model I used to really like when I was younger. She was a fashion model and has dirty blonde hair I think and a a birth mark on her cheek somewhere. Does anybody recognize this description? I haven't seen her in a while and forgot her name :/
Tiuu Kuik? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiiu_Kuik

Anyway, the model of this thread has more of a harsh, shock value face. Better for dramatic black and white photos in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Half angelic purity, half horrifying deathface. My kind of girl - I <3 her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
A

astrid

In some pics she looks very bony and anorexic :( I think she must have some ed, because she isnt 'ordinary skinny' like the other girls. I can't explain, but definitely too skinny to me.