China

W

wanttobethin

I'm going to china for two weeks in July. Very excited but I'm going to need to but new clothes for it... summer in Scotland isn't exactly warm so I need some good clothes... any suggestions on what? I'm told I won't be able to wear denim shorts I have(most of you will be disgusted that I own denim short shorts I know :oops:) but I am totally useless with fashion/clothes and I don't know what will be the best sort of thing so any advice we be appreciated :shy:

It will be hot and humid. Take summer clothes. Dresses, light cotton clothing. If you get cold inside then take a few light sweaters. If you're walking around loads, some sensible flats. Also, take a rain coat and/or an umbrella.

It will be hot and humid. Take summer clothes. Dresses, light cotton clothing. If you get cold inside then take a few light sweaters. If you're walking around loads, some sensible flats. Also, take a rain coat and/or an umbrella.
Thanks! You're so lovely! :kiss:
Where would you advise for summer clothes I have hardly any and I have been told they need to be smart-casual :hmm:

Hmm Smart casual try House of Fraser, John Lewis, Selfridges, Oasis, Zara, French Connection, Reiss and Whistles.

Okay! thank you very much! I live in jeans, school clothes and a leotard so this is very helpful thanks love:kiss:

Mango is pretty good as well for smart casual.

Silk or cotton blouses will keep you cool while still looking good :)