China

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by wanttobethin, Apr 25, 2013.

1. wanttobethin

wanttobethin Rookie

I'm going to china for two weeks in July. Very excited but I'm going to need to but new clothes for it... summer in Scotland isn't exactly warm so I need some good clothes... any suggestions on what? I'm told I won't be able to wear denim shorts I have(most of you will be disgusted that I own denim short shorts I know :oops:) but I am totally useless with fashion/clothes and I don't know what will be the best sort of thing so any advice we be appreciated :shy:

2. classichic

classichic Super Star

It will be hot and humid. Take summer clothes. Dresses, light cotton clothing. If you get cold inside then take a few light sweaters. If you're walking around loads, some sensible flats. Also, take a rain coat and/or an umbrella.

3. wanttobethin

wanttobethin Rookie

Thanks! You're so lovely! :kiss:
    Where would you advise for summer clothes I have hardly any and I have been told they need to be smart-casual :hmm:

4. classichic

classichic Super Star

Hmm Smart casual try House of Fraser, John Lewis, Selfridges, Oasis, Zara, French Connection, Reiss and Whistles.

5. wanttobethin

wanttobethin Rookie

Okay! thank you very much! I live in jeans, school clothes and a leotard so this is very helpful thanks love:kiss:

6. Mango is pretty good as well for smart casual.

Silk or cotton blouses will keep you cool while still looking good :)