• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Chantal Stafford-Abbott

lightasair

Rising Star
Reaction score

Something about her makes me think she is from another era.

I love the vibrant colour of her hair! :luv: Redhead love.

Her legs could benefit from some work though. Although they look much much slimmer in the pictures above.

Attachments

ssmini

Rising Star
Reaction score
She is with Marylin
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel
Bust: 33½
Waist: 24
Hips: 35
Height: 5'10

i think she is gorgeous and her body is really good!, what do you girls think about her?

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
Reaction score
Her hair color is to die for. I like her face. She's interesting in a weird way.

Artemis

Community Duchess
Reaction score
She does a lot of Macy's kinds of things--she's so not 5'10 either. Solid 5'9". Her hair is dyed brighter and it is quite thin. Not trying to shit talk, she's nice but the credit goes to the MUA and hair team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Odile

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Eh... She's okay. Not impressed or anything. Definitely don't like her thighs, but her hair color is pretty.

jbeyes

Rookie
Reaction score
granted, she is not super skinny but her face is gorgeous

Hannahmarie

Rookie
Reaction score
She look so interesting without makeup. With makeup, she just looks like the average model. Not a bad thing....just didn't grab my eye.

Hannahmarie

Rookie
Reaction score
Also, this photographer is genius; look at the lighting on the one where Chantal is in the black fur. It complements her bone structure so well.

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
She look so interesting without makeup. With makeup, she just looks like the average model. Not a bad thing....just didn't grab my eye.
Oh my god yes. Her natural freckles really make her stand out, it's such a shame that they get covered up or edited out so often :meh:

F

filiz

I follow her on ig and she seems to eat so much crap. Pancakes, donuts, fries and so on :wtf:

oferta

Grand Dame
Reaction score
'chantal stafford-abbott' - lol. :grin: with that name you are meant to have an career. Whatever 'career' means.

Super Star
Reaction score
There are so many redheads doing well this season, I'd love for her to lose a few inches off her waist and hips and try walking in the 4 main cities again instead of only doing Madrid Fashion Week.

Miguel Marinero

Allanto

Moises Nieto

Angel Schlesser

Francis Montesinos

Jesus Lorenzo

Juana Martin