Chanel Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2012/2013

I

in shambles

You will never find, in the archives, things looking like this. She never did it like this. It is the idea. My idea is to make what people think it was, but perhaps it never was, but what can be in the spirit of the people of years to come.

http://senatus.net/article/new-vintage-fashion-chanel-haute-couture-fall-winter-2012/

Chanel-Haute-Couture-Fall-Winter-2012-2013-Runway-23.jpg

chanel-fall-winter-2012-13-haute-couture-backstages.jpg

chanel-fall-winter-2012-13-haute-couture-fittings.jpg

chanel-fall-winter-2012-13-haute-couture-fittings-3.jpg

chanel-fall-winter-2012-13-haute-couture-backstages-09.jpg

chanel-off-the-catwalk-accessories-by-olivia-da-costa.jpg

chanel-off-the-catwalk-accessories-by-olivia-da-costa-05.jpg

chanel-off-the-catwalk-accessories-by-olivia-da-costa-06.jpg

Lovely. Although Chanel collections haven't been really outstanding lately (in comparison to what Karl did before), I really do like this one. It's so ethereal and sophisticated... :luv:
However, I don't like the wedding dress. It may be because of the model that is wearing it, maybe... :whistling:

Reactions: 1 user
Lovely. Although Chanel collections haven't been really outstanding lately (in comparison to what Karl did before), I really do like this one. It's so ethereal and sophisticated... :luv:
However, I don't like the wedding dress. It may be because of the model that is wearing it, maybe... :whistling:

I think KL has been very avantgarde to design a dress that makes the model look bigger from the side than the designer himself from the front, hasn't he??

I think KL has been very avantgarde to design a dress that makes the model look bigger from the side than the designer himself from the front, hasn't he??

It's just probably an ad for the Karl Lagerfeld diet :lol:

Reactions: 1 user