• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Cassadee Pope ( The Voice USA)

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I soo know she isn't a thinspo but she's lost quite a big of weight since she's been on the Voice. Just take a look:

BEFORE

S

slendergirl

She's quite small IRL but I think that comes from the fact she was in a band of tall men before. I still don't understand why she was allowed to compete in The Voice when Hey Monday have previously had plenty of success already! They were awesome live :)

D

drab

I also noticed the weight loss. I love her so much I can't wait to hear her music.

N

Nori

I can't stand her, now matter how skinny she gets. I've always hated her voice, even with Hey Monday. Ugh, she annoys me and I don't even really now why.

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't stand her, now matter how skinny she gets. I've always hated her voice, even with Hey Monday. Ugh, she annoys me and I don't even really now why.
I don't happen to have any problem with her, but I agree she doesn't have a good voice, her voice is quite "mehh", can't reach high notes and her voice is too chimpunk-ish. I can't believe she got accepted in The Voice.