• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Caroline Trentini

Sadistic

Rising Star
She is a brazillian model and has been in the industry for quiet a while. She's done everything from campaigns to V.S.

She hasn't done anything since last year I think but I love her versatile look, she can pull off many different styles.

What do you girls think?

Twiggy much?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AK91

At first glance, I wouldn't guess her to be Brazilian

In these pictures ^ I'm trying to find something striking about her, but can't see anything
She's umm cute

Looks better in editorials

Reactions: 1 user

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Agreed that she has a face well-suited for editorials... She's very pretty on the runway, but not quite as unique/striking.

Her face looks almost Eastern European to me in most shots. Lucky thing! I wonder where her parents are from.

Sadistic

Rising Star
@AK91. I agree, she doesn't stand out much in the VS runways... & in the first picture (V.S. 2009), she'd gained strikingly more than the other shows. But she's definitely more of a high fashion & amazing at it.

Also, the picture on the right before the last one with the blue jumper is not her.

@SatelliteEyes: Yep. No one would guess she's brazillian. She's also a freckle face ;)
But then again, Brazil is a large country filled with so many different types of beauties!

S

Skinny2012

I really like her and her freckles are adorable :luv:.

@Serene do you know her measurements?

Sadistic

Rising Star
I really like her and her freckles are adorable :luv:.

@Serene do you know her measurements?
Her latest measurements from her current agency, Women Management:
180 (5'11'')

82-60-89 (32-24-35)

I remember she had smaller measurements before! Not anymore I guess....

doll_parts

Rookie
I've heard she's one of the nicest models in the business, but I really don't get how she became so successful. Her look is very generic imo. I mean her body is very sexy and definitely fits the VS aesthetic but the fact that she is one of Anna Wintour's favorites baffles me.

T

Tzippi

Agreed that she has a face well-suited for editorials... She's very pretty on the runway, but not quite as unique/striking.

Her face looks almost Eastern European to me in most shots. Lucky thing! I wonder where her parents are from.
She's from South Brazil which is mostly European immigrants and she is half German and Italian.

Carol :luv: She's my favorite model. I love how she can be so skinny yet still have curves. Also, her legs never end. Totes jealous.

B

Babydoll

She's adorable! My favorite of her is this from the September Issue of Vogue in 2008:

Actually, I pretty much love her everywhere. :luv:

B

Babydoll

Hey! She got married! Didn't know that! :p

Congrats Caroline!!! I love her dress... :luv:

Merci Petite

Worker Bee
Freckles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
Is she natural blonde? for some reason I thought she was a redhead :luv:
it doesn't matter, I'm not picky...

Caroline, call me ;)

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
^ I usually associate freckles with red hair, maybe that's what happened to you? haha I love love love this girl! I find her to be so beautiful and graceful in all the jumping pictures I've seen of her, loves it

S

Skinny2012

Victor Demarchelier Personal Work

Numéro #109 | Caroline Trentini by Dusan Reljin