• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Carly Rae Jepsen

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She isn't exactly a thinspo nor fitspo. Apple shaped girl with an average weight....

C

caserene

jesus, her posture!!!

I just straightened up myself, looking at her makes my neck hurt!!

EliseMacabre

Rookie
Reaction score
What's weird is just the other day my mom was watching her video and said she's so skinny. I was thinking no mom...no. >_<

azureice

Rookie
Reaction score
She does look smaller in the video than in candids. Camera angles, i bet, like with jsimpsons weight watchers ad where they could only photograph from practically six miles in the air hahaha.

zombie

Rookie
Reaction score
Sometimes she looks average size, but other times just plain fat. Also, can't stand her face, music, etc.

EliseMacabre

Rookie
Reaction score
Your mom is crazy, she isn't skinny at all-lol
She's crazy but I love her. :lol: I can sort of understand it though because I can remember thinking average/slim girls were so skinny when I was heavier. But now that I'm average I set the bar a bit higher, and once you see real skinny you can never go back. :grin:

doors-of-perception

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She'd look a lot better without the heavy fringe, some people just can't carry it off especially in photos. She probably looks less shit in real life. But yeah, cut the fringe, it's smothering your already drab features.

azureice

Rookie
Reaction score
She's crazy but I love her. :lol: I can sort of understand it though because I can remember thinking average/slim girls were so skinny when I was heavier. But now that I'm average I set the bar a bit higher, and once you see real skinny you can never go back. :grin:
That video is very flattering too, like rhiannas, she looks way bigger in candids...
i aasume it's camera angles

Exquisite

Rookie
Reaction score
Her face always looks a bit strange to me, not that she can help that, but maybe her hair isn't working with her bone structure.