Cara Delevingne

tumblr_ma5js4bbgP1qah5ozo1_500.jpg

She's pretty and interesting and a good thinpo and all but I just don't like her. :meh:
Maybe because of her terrible walk, or maybe because she's a bit overrated, I don't know.
What I do love about Cara is that she's not afraid to be goofy and fun:

stylespotting.com_Cara_Delevigne_New_York_Fashion_Week_DKNY_2012_street_style.3.jpg

_Cara-Delevingne-1.jpg

tumblr_m9guw4yJUD1r0hbwko1_1280.jpg

What I do hate is Directioner Cara haters. They are soo annoying my gosh! Let Harry date who he wants, you don't own him for God's sake! :rolleyes:

harry-styles-and-cara-delevingne-1344332995-custom-0.jpg

She's beautiful, but so are lots of models who aren't anywhere near as annoying to work with.

I always suspected that. :nopity: She's got that annoying face. I think its in her nostrils, they always look flared.

:kiss:

Her body is amazing - but wow does she come across as annoying....

Completely agree with what everyone has said: amazing thinspo, especially as she's not exactly the tallest, and a gorgeous face :) but even in her backstage photos and interviews she comes across as a little irritating... but that's just my opinion haha

:wtf:oh my gosh. I bet no one picked that she would become an international fashion model

But I bet they did pick that money can buy many opportunities. I don't think people would have looked twice if it weren't for Poppy and posse. Only a matter of time before Cara reveals her hand and takes the first movie offer that comes her way.

But I bet they did pick that money can buy many opportunities. I don't think people would have looked twice if it weren't for Poppy and posse. Only a matter of time before Cara reveals her hand and takes the first movie offer that comes her way.

Unfortunately i think this is very true :(
and i think she's in a movie called Anna Karenina? I'm not sure though...