And here she has spots all over her chest for some reason

tumblr_mmjfnpVcnV1qa7p1yo1_500.jpg

I've noticed this too!

article-2325054-19CBCE03000005DC-783_964x643.jpg

article-2325054-19CC17CC000005DC-823_470x707.jpg

article-0-1990F543000005DC-57_634x831.jpg

What's that all about??

She has psoriasis.

I don't think so. It looks like tinea versicolor. Check out in browser some photos of psoriasis and tinea versicolor. My friend had this and it looks exactly the same.

I don't get the appeal. I mean, I get that she is different, but not in a good way. More like in a masculine and bizzare way. She is disgusting - being gross doesn't equal funny.:run::superpuke:

It's a pigmentation issue whatever the cause is.

She's starting to look very ordinary. She's gained weight and lost a lot of her so called appeal in my opinion. Obviously she's not fat but because she's short, she's starting to look like a pretty actress with dark eyebrows.

Sorry Cara fans :rolleyes:

I don't think so. It looks like tinea versicolor. Check out in browser some photos of psoriasis and tinea versicolor. My friend had this and it looks exactly the same.

She stated on her twitter that she has psoriasis. Maybe she has both :hmm:

It looks like tinea to me. I have it and that's exactly what it looks like. It's so hard to get rid of. I've had it for 15 years and it comes and goes with flare ups. Sucks for her being a model and all. At least there's make up and photoshop.

It looks like tinea to me. I have it and that's exactly what it looks like. It's so hard to get rid of. I've had it for 15 years and it comes and goes with flare ups. Sucks for her being a model and all. At least there's make up and photoshop.

I had this, caused by the malasezia furfur bacteria :nervous: It was impossible to get rid of until I got a new doctor who gave me some ketoconazole shampoo. The best one I've tried was Nizoral, you can get it without prescription at any pharmacy or even ebay/amazon and it's cheap. It works so fast and after it's gone you just use it again in the spring once or twice as a preventative when the weather starts to warm up. I was so pissed off when I found out I'd been living with it all those years yet a simple bodywash could've cleared it up in a week. If you haven't tried that I highly recommend it :) The white patches will take time to fade but I'm still clear after 5 years.

As for Cara, she's over before she's begun. I saw the pictures of her in Cannes and she looks bloated, sloppy and wasted. If she doesn't sort her shit out right now she's going to be "Cara who?" in a months time. Georgia May Jagger was looking hefty, too. She's never been on my radar much but I don't remember her thighs slapping together when she walked. :rolleyes:

I had this, caused by the malasezia furfur bacteria :nervous: It was impossible to get rid of until I got a new doctor who gave me some ketoconazole shampoo. The best one I've tried was Nizoral, you can get it without prescription at any pharmacy or even ebay/amazon and it's cheap. It works so fast and after it's gone you just use it again in the spring once or twice as a preventative when the weather starts to warm up. I was so pissed off when I found out I'd been living with it all those years yet a simple bodywash could've cleared it up in a week. If you haven't tried that I highly recommend it :) The white patches will take time to fade but I'm still clear after 5 years.

As for Cara, she's over before she's begun. I saw the pictures of her in Cannes and she looks bloated, sloppy and wasted. If she doesn't sort her shit out right now she's going to be "Cara who?" in a months time. Georgia May Jagger was looking hefty, too. She's never been on my radar much but I don't remember her thighs slapping together when she walked. :rolleyes:

Holy shit! I love you!! Going to the store tonight....I'd tried medication when i was younger and selsun blue. I'll let you know how it goes.

I also agree with you about Cara. she looks very bloated in those photos...yikes.

If she doesn't sort her shit out right now she's going to be "Cara who?" in a months time.

One can only hope.

BRB sending her a big ass bag of california purple with some candy bars thrown in and a couple cases of vodka so we can be rid of her insipid face even sooner.

ew she is not dating Leo, i know that for a fact.

As for Cannes, i think she looked gorgeous. She sucked up being a model and didnt stick out her tongue or throw up any gang signs.

Holy shit! I love you!! Going to the store tonight....I'd tried medication when i was younger and selsun blue. I'll let you know how it goes.

I also agree with you about Cara. she looks very bloated in those photos...yikes.

I tried selsun and it was useless! When you get the ketoconazole don't use it as instructed, basically before you have a shower put it all over your torso and neck in a thin layer, going over all the affected areas and leave it for about 5 minutes then jump in the shower and wash it off. Do that once a day for a week then once a week for the two weeks after that and you should be all good until next spring :)

@Isabel Oh God, you just gave me an image of her actually eating that. :superpuke:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. She had some kind of temporary personality transplant for Cannes.

It didn't seem to last long

Screen_shot_2013-05-17_at_14.49.07.jpg

:nervous:

It's a shame because I actually like Cara :cry:.

Given the lightning and angle of entry, 'tis eminently feasible that hand may in fact belong to an unseen pointer poised out of shot who forcibly inserted the offending digit inside Cara's mouth at the precise moment the photo was taken, thus making an apparent wackiness relapse unavoidable.

Feasible, but bloody unlikely.