Cara Delevingne

She's really blown it. She's over.

article-2313378-196FFC7E000005DC-130_306x451.jpg

She looks like the opposite of a model.

She looks like Prince Jackson (MJ's son) wearing a blonde wig.

FFN_Jackson_Gala_API_010413_50982953-500x749.jpg

I know her personality can be a bit off sometimes. I do like her goofy streak though and that she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. And damn she looks great in print! Her photos are brilliant, I love seeing her. There is something so captivating about her look. I think she's a great model. Can't really speak to her runway but great for editorial at least! :)

I completely agree - her walk is disgusting, but she's gorgeous in print. She has such a unique face.

She looks like a fun girl. I watched an interview with her while she was backstage during a Burberry show, and she seemed lovely, calm, but funny at the same time.

Having said that, I don't think that her "homies yolo" attitude and her little army of 16-year-old fan girls will get her much further than where she is now.

I completely agree - her walk is disgusting, but she's gorgeous in print. She has such a unique face.

She looks like a fun girl. I watched an interview with her while she was backstage during a Burberry show, and she seemed lovely, calm, but funny at the same time.

Having said that, I don't think that her "homies yolo" attitude and her little army of 16-year-old fan girls will get her much further than where she is now.

Haha, my sister is one of those fangirls. :facepalm: I don't think the yolo attitude gets anyone anywhere, especially in modeling.:nopity: