Cara Delevingne

574874_619363424757303_1446401381_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

This is quite the photo!

When I first saw her in the Burberry campaign, I thought she was perfect for it. I do think she does look like a model - but her attitude is very questionable.

I haven't seen this picture until today so hopefully it's not a repeat. I think she looks quite beautiful here and like an actual model
tumblr_mj641nUpvm1qa6reoo1_500.jpg

^ Her eyes here are beautiful...

Anyway, I had a very weird dream with Cara today...
She was my friend and she was having sex with everybody. She even sung a song about it !
It was very weird :lol:

She IS an actual model. I don't get the hate towards her. She's beautiful and special and i dont see anything wrong with that.
And i didnt know there is someone here who is better than Karl? Because if you are and you know better than him and you are more beautiful than CD then go out there become more unforgettable than Karl and win the title of new kate moss.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm guessing this is from a show, but this hair actually looks really good like this imo. She looks gorgeous
tumblr_miscdepcEW1r0ya3zo1_500.jpg

Cara is the new face of the YSL Make-up range

"This just in - one of team ELLE’s favourite supermodels, Cara Delevingne, is announced as the new face of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté make-up range hitting the shelves on the 22nd of May. The range is called Babydoll and features an amazing new eye-opening mascara to add to the Faux Cils collection, and a whole host of delectable shades of eyeliners, lipsticks and nail varnishes for summer."

cara-delevingne-face-of-ysl-make-up-range_GB.jpg

I'm usually a fan but.... can this be discussed?

6.jpg

It's this weird trend going on called trashy, annoying, and highly irrelevant yet still somehow passing as relevant. Like velcro scrunchies of the '80s but instead with shrimp-sized drugged-out not-really-a-model-but-known-as-a-model Cara Delevingne.

Wow I hate her. :eek:

Reactions: 1 users
It's this weird trend going on called trashy, annoying, and highly irrelevant yet still somehow passing as relevant. Like velcro scrunchies of the '80s but instead with shrimp-sized drugged-out not-really-a-model-but-known-as-a-model Cara Delevingne.

Wow I hate her. :eek:

:lol: @shrimp-sized

The SG Book of Insults. Can we make that happen?