Buzzfeed: 15 things every skinny girl is tired of hearing

Discussion in 'Online' started by SFsun, Aug 18, 2013.

1. SFsun

SFsun Rookie

2. Andrea

Andrea Super Star

I actually love this. Thank you for sharing :highfive:
    We should have it bookmarked or something. I especially love No. 5 and 15, and the "Talk to the tiny hand" gif. :lol:

I do not care for No. 14, unless it's aimed to natural skinnies who do not actually have to earn their bodies, or as meant ironically.

All in all - it made me laugh and I think whoever did this, did a great job

3. Xsmall

Xsmall Super Star

Love this.. but it was the conclusion that I really liked:

4. Anna

Anna Rookie

Thanks for sharing!

Funny because I think skinny in these cases (outside of SG, fashion etc) includes girls we perceive as being slim/normal as well. People asking girls who maintain say a BMI of 17.2 and live off at least 1500 cals if they eat... :rolleyes::run:

Also :lol: twig arms > mommy arms

5. SourCherry

SourCherry Worker Bee

Oh, there's also a ''15 things every big girl is tired of hearing'' article. I'm rolling my eyes at it heavily - contrary to skinny girls, the fatties don't have much to stand on when someone tells them something they're tired of. Their go-to arguments seem to be ''It's none of your business'', ''Do you really think I care?'' and ''Shut up, I'm fabulous'', which is quite frankly very stupid and a bit concerning when it comes to things related to their health (''You are too young to be so overweight'' - ''Bitch, you said WHAT? Now, leave me in peace while I eat this whole ice cream sundae by myself'').

It's phenomenal how the fat pride movement is a whole legitimate thing with so many followers and they still couldn't come up with non-nonsensical arguments for their cause. On the other hand, thin people, a non organized minority, hardly ever talk bullshit while defending their bodies - because they're factually right, because it's a medical fact that not clogging your arteries with mayo is the way to go.

6. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

"You look like you have an eating disorder"

You look like you have a hamster penis.

:lol: someone please try this one out, pleaseee

7. Liz

Liz Rising Star

You know something is wrong when you use two Honey Boo Boo and one Mama June gifs to make your point.

[​IMG]

8. SourCherry

SourCherry Worker Bee

I will never again play with my boobs when I'm bored

9. Keira

Keira Rising Star

The gifs are killing me:lol:

Is it bad that I take numbers 9-13 as compliments?:shy:

Actually, the other day my boyfriend told me I look as fragile as I am in spirit, and he slided his hands down my waist. I kinda melted. :oops: :luv:

10. 71000

71000 Rising Star

One of the comments from the "15 things every big girl is tired of hearing" article :headbang:
    The only thing more annoying than a fat person is a fat person who's bad at math :nopity:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Helen

Helen Rising Star

Don't blame her, she has only forgot one 0. For some, going from 6000kcal per day down to 5000 is huge step that should cause a weight-loss.

12. Anna

Anna Rookie

:lol: The first step is admitting it...
    and that's probably the furthest a "big girl" will go. :seeya: