Blackrush (Kimi Peri) on tumblr

it's one of these 'brand new' 'fashionable diseases', another obsessive-compulsive disorder.

I'm not sure what you mean... Do you mean the fact that it's labelled new is ridiculous because it's something that has always been around (OCD), or do you mean that it's a "disease" that girls get on purpose to look cool?

Her body looks... off. The top of her thigh is thinner than her knee. Even Vlada, at her thinnest, was never near this. Are people really "thinspired" by these photos? :wtf:

I like the way how some of her pictures look - there is something beautiful in such impossible skinnines, but she's not inspiration to me. She's kind of like the crazy skinny girls in cartoons.

I like the way how some of her pictures look - there is something beautiful in such impossible skinnines, but she's not inspiration to me. She's kind of like the crazy skinny girls in cartoons.

I find drawn images of skinny girls aspirational :oops:

Attachments

• tumblr_mv1a3m42VE1r5m6p6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mv1a3m42VE1r5m6p6o1_500.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 121
Her body looks... off. The top of her thigh is thinner than her knee. Even Vlada, at her thinnest, was never near this. Are people really "thinspired" by these photos? :wtf:

Her instagram is depressing... She has admited to have an ED (while not being opened abou it). The comments on her pictures are almost all about her skinniness, a part of them posted by pro ana cunts (you can know that just by reading their usernames, skeletonbeauty, skinnymeanspretty, et) and rude people asking her weight.

EDIT: I'm sorry, but this is made to be thinspo material. Like the rest of the pictures she posts:
68ef2e861eb311e39ca422000a1fb149_7.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
i agree with @Butternut and @Violet, i think her pictures aren't inspirational at all. they also scare me a bit.

what do you think what her weight is (sorry, i don't know her height), or her bmi?
i think it's really interesting how a few pounds can make a huge difference from looking super skinny and delicate to looking really scary ( i know there is more behind it, what you eat, if your are healthy, what your mind set is), but still, i think there is a very thin line between super skinny (like vlade at her skinniest, as violet mentioned) and this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
There is such a thing as too skinny, imo, and she's definitely there. If she has an eating disorder, I hope she recovers soon.

I could not agree more. I think there comes a point when thinness can really compromise not only one's health and well-being, but their aesthetic as well. I think that she looks past the point of 'good thin' and even sg skinny, and to a point where her health looks very fragile. I think it's important we here at sg are able to notice the difference between extreme thinness and sickly thin, as not doing so would only perpetuate the stereotype that SG is a 'pro-ana' site. Also, the fact that she says she is suicidal on her blog, that she hates herself, and has older posts that she's 'fat' and 'needs to lose weight' definitely take the tiny bit of thinspiration her legs are, and remind me that illness can't be something to be jealous of.Sorry if i get hate for finding her too thin

Reactions: 3 users
I could not agree more. I think there comes a point when thinness can really compromise not only one's health and well-being, but their aesthetic as well. I think that she looks past the point of 'good thin' and even sg skinny, and to a point where her health looks very fragile. I think it's important we here at sg are able to notice the difference between extreme thinness and sickly thin, as not doing so would only perpetuate the stereotype that SG is a 'pro-ana' site. Also, the fact that she says she is suicidal on her blog, that she hates herself, and has older posts that she's 'fat' and 'needs to lose weight' definitely take the tiny bit of thinspiration her legs are, and remind me that illness can't be something to be jealous of.Sorry if i get hate for finding her too thin

This. :nod:
I know we have so many people saying this is a pro-ana site, but we all know where the line is in regards to attractive skinny, and much too thin. I don't think any of the girls here would wish this on anyone, and I do hope she overcomes her problems and gets better without any further damage to her body. She is a very pretty girl.