Black Friday/Cyber Monday List

Golden ice

Super Star
Jul 28, 2012
NYC, USA
Anyone else making a list of things they need to buy during the upcoming sales?

I know personally I NEED boots, cute jackets, and anything else that's usually super expensive.

Kudos to all of you girls who are actually brave enough to go Black Friday shopping. Only in America do people trample you for microwave ovens that are half off, It's scarier than Lily McMenamy. :nervous:

Kudos to all of you girls who are actually brave enough to go Black Friday shopping. Only in America do people trample you for microwave ovens that are half off, It's scarier than Lily McMenamy. :nervous:

Hahaha I looked her up - I don't think anything is scarier than that...

lily-mcmenamy01.jpg

I personally can't do black friday, I get overwhelmed by people standing too close to me so I think being shoved around and swarmed is my worst nightmare - no sale is worth that haha.
Cyber monday however i'm obsessed with because I never have to leave home for it! I definitely need going out tops since it's too cold to wear dresses and i need to wear pants now at night

I personally can't do black friday, I get overwhelmed by people standing too close to me so I think being shoved around and swarmed is my worst nightmare - no sale is worth that haha.
Cyber monday however i'm obsessed with because I never have to leave home for it! I definitely need going out tops since it's too cold to wear dresses and i need to wear pants now at night
I can't wait for cyber Monday! Especially Nordstroms since they have free shipping/free returns all the time:) I'm on the hunt for a new Marc Jacobs leather watch and a New wallet:) I always want a new purse but my purse purchasing has been getting out of control :nervous: And my family is starting to worry.

My hubby and I are going shopping this evening when I get off of work :) the crowds usually aren't too bad later in the day.

This is the first year where it's been a big think in the UK - previously it was just on Amazon. People battered each other in supermarkets and there were numerous arrests, and one woman hospitalised when electrical goods toppled onto her. I had to get up a 4am for work and the news was already reporting violence among crowds outside the shops :eek:

Wow, people do really sound crazy about it. I thought violence when stores had big sales was only a thing on american TV-shows and movies, I didn't know it was that bad in real life!

Where I live it isn't a big thing, so I've only done some Black Friday shopping online. Bought christmas gifts for some friends, and some quest bars at 40% off for myself :)

:nod: I don't do in store Black Friday; I just go online.

Also, I'm waking up really really early this Cyber Monday in order to avoid the 'sorry, this item is currently out of stock" link.

This is the first year where it's been a big think in the UK - previously it was just on Amazon. People battered each other in supermarkets and there were numerous arrests, and one woman hospitalised when electrical goods toppled onto her. I had to get up a 4am for work and the news was already reporting violence among crowds outside the shops :eek:
yes I think I saw on the TV but I was too hungover to actually know whether it was here or the US. I'm beginning to think I missed out on some good bargains