• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Billie Piper

Emerald447

Rookie
Reaction score
90's singer, actress in Doctor Who and Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

Very unique look about her, but definitely not a thinspo. However for some reason, I sort of love her.

Recent:

C

Celia

I can see how people could like her, but I think shes ... well, ugly. :oops:
Karen Gillan all the way!

Reactions: 1 person

pterodactyl

Super Star
Reaction score
She's the kind of woman that looks good from limited angles, good lighting* & when she controls her smile a bit...definitely not fugly, but limited 'prettiness'. However, for some that's enough.

*good lighting applies to EVERYONE though, but some need it more than others...

jbeyes

Rookie
Reaction score
:lol: Haha that's the thing! You either like Billie Piper, or you don't.
True! I personally like her, her smile is contagious. She is awkward looking but in a good way for me. Also, I like her in Secret Diary of a Call girl :)

Agytha

Rising Star
Reaction score
If you're ever in a bad mood, look up her music videos :sneaky: They're that delightfully awful brand of 90's corny. :lol:

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion I guess, but I like her, but probably since I'm a huge Doctor Who nerd, and she was the first companion I ever watched. :p

Can't say I care for her body, but she was super bad ass as Rose and her last scene with David Tennant made me cry. (ring the loser alarm).

So yeah.... I like her, but she's not a thinspo at all.

Tami

Rookie
Reaction score
I freaking love her in Secret Diary! She's not skinny but I think she is hilarious and pretty in a very weird way. She was pregnant during season 3 I believe and used a body double in the nude scenes, but you could still tell she was filling out

tempblah

Rookie
Reaction score
I think she has an interesting look, though her acting is a bit mediocre imo

S

slendergirl

Argh I can't help but love her, she grew up just down the road from me :) very strange looking as a kid but has a unique and (dare I say it) striking look now which has it's own appeal! Billie is like marmite though, you'll either love her or hate her.

S

slendergirl

Very, very cool :) :)
The ironic thing is, despite living literally feet away from my primary school, she went to a different one to me :( even with the few years age difference it would've been cooler to say we went to the same school haha.

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion I guess, but I like her, but probably since I'm a huge Doctor Who nerd, and she was the first companion I ever watched. :p

Can't say I care for her body, but she was super bad ass as Rose and her last scene with David Tennant made me cry. (ring the loser alarm).

So yeah.... I like her, but she's not a thinspo at all.
Me too! I love Doctor Who and loved her as Rose during her seasons as companion.

Reaction score
I freaking love her in Secret Diary! She's not skinny but I think she is hilarious and pretty in a very weird way. She was pregnant during season 3 I believe and used a body double in the nude scenes, but you could still tell she was filling out
Really? I had no idea about her being pregnant! I loved her in call girl though.