Bette Franke

Vogue Spain November 2012
Ph: Giampaolo Sgura, Stylist: Sara Fernandez, Model: Bette Franke​

2012.11-La-ley-de-la-calle-4.png

2012.11-La-ley-de-la-calle-3.png

2012.11-La-ley-de-la-calle-6.png

2012.11-La-ley-de-la-calle-2.png

I saw her today, she was walking up 23rd and 8th and OMG she is ASTONISHINGLY skinny and CRAZY GORGEOUS in person. She was with a boy who was only about an inch taller than her and eating something from a bakery but she was chewing SO SLOW, like slow motion slow. I wonder if she has to work to stay that thin or if its semi-natural. Anyone? :hmm:

Btw, is there some fashion event in the city because I saw other models too, but none I recognized besides Bette.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I saw her today, she was walking up 23rd and 8th and OMG she is ASTONISHINGLY skinny and CRAZY GORGEOUS in person. She was with a boy who was only about an inch taller than her and eating something from a bakery but she was chewing SO SLOW, like slow motion slow. I wonder if she has to work to stay that thin or if its semi-natural. Anyone? :hmm:

Btw, is there some fashion event in the city because I saw other models too, but none I recognized besides Bette.
I agree! I saw her two days ago after Dolce and Gabbana fashion show in Milan, she was extremely skinny and beautiful.. She looked so fragile but walked along the street very fast (maybe she had to walk in an other fashion show) and she seemed so lively, happy and powerful.. She's hot as fire in magazine shoots, but I swear that she's even better in reality!

• Love
i find her brow:cheekbone:jaw ratio a little too manly. but that being said, with the right hair she looks absolutely in a pre-raphaelite type way. incredible legs also!

I really like her! She's got a lovely figure, and those legs!! :bow:

Love her body, but her face is unexceptional and just doesn't do it for me, personally.
I agree, she certainly isn't ugly, but doesn't have striking facial features. She's pretty, but that's it. She does seem very sweet though! :oops:

Dem legs!

I think that she does have to work for her body, to some extent, because she does have very skinny legs, but looks like a larger-framed girl. A bit like Constance, actually.
She's probably skinny to begin with, but had to work to get that size.

She also got the cover of the dutch Vogue not so long ago, in March:
vogue-maart-met-bette-franke-2090.jpg

@Liquid Lunch thank you fucking so much. Great posts.

Wow her legs look great. Like really. I don't know they are perfect even if the girl is not skinny minni.

Does anyone know on which sport is she ? Gym ? Dance ? Yoga ? Nothing ? Everything ? Long distance running ?
I'm going to dig in interviews.
:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
@Liquid Lunch thank you fucking so much. Great posts.

Wow her legs look great. Like really. I don't know they are perfect even if the girl is not skinny minni.

Does anyone know on which sport is she ? Gym ? Dance ? Yoga ? Nothing ? Everything ? Long distance running ?
I'm going to dig in interviews.
:kiss:

after some researches : She's on kickboxing and cycle everywhere and eat light but indulge SOMETIMES with some cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users