Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Hanne Gaby Odiele

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Freja Beha Erichsen

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Cara Delevingne

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
Really hard because I love them all of them but we're talking about Frida Gustavsson here... of all the current models she's got the best street style in my opinion. She may not be a stone cold badass like Freja, or heroin chic like Abbey, or bold like Hanne, or... erm... funky like Cara, but there's something about her that can pull off every look: tomboy, metalhead, preppy, feminine, bohemian, classy, sexy, urban and combine it all and somehow it results in an amazing street style that is always sophisticated, elegant and stylish. Not to mention that I love her and have the biggest girl crush on her.

frida2.jpg

45a88_fridagustavssonstreetstyle.jpg

258086.jpg

144725.jpg

b4ab1ae4-6b62-4ef1-8146-56c50055c60.jpg

195576_980.jpg

SHE IS PERFECT IN EVERY PICTURE. Seriously, she is beautiful, and those legs! :luv:

I think this list needs more models: karmen , kasia , liu wen , Caroline Brasch Nielsen . they all have good style.

my favorite is Freja. before I knew her my style was more like abby lee. but now I love how careless freja looks,so I start to dress more like her.

my 2# favorite is abby lee. I love her when she looks hippie.

frida can be a stylist when she quit modeling but mmm I don't feel her style.

Kate Moss also has amazing street style, one of the best I would say. I've seen only a few bad outfits, which is pretty amazing considering she's photographed like every time she goes out.