• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

beautiful dresses

C

Celia

It's all about Elie Saab for me :luv: but only when wore by models or model thin people ie not Katy Perry or Leighton Meester..

edit: Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever afford a ES gown in this lifetime :(

Reactions: 1 person

Xsmall

Super Star
@Celia

Katy Perry totally ruined that dress at last years grammys! Made me so mad.. grr.. honestly she should just stick to her peppermint candy ice cream cotton candy dresses. Nothing else fits her.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Celia

Katy Perry totally ruined that dress at last years grammys! Made me so mad.. grr.. honestly she should just stick to her peppermint candy ice cream cotton candy dresses. Nothing else fits her.
Hell to the yes. That gorgeous gown was wasted on her less than gorgeous body :(

B

Babydoll

Three words: Galliano's Dior Couture

Fall 2007

Spring 2007

Spring 2011

Fall 2009

Fall 2011

Reactions: 1 person
B

Babydoll

Vintage gowns are also breathtaking

The Sabrina ball gown by Hubert de Givenchy

"Peacock" gown by Christian Dior

More vintage Dior!

This is an Elsa Schiaparelli

And Jeanne Lanvin

Marilyn Monroe's pink "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" dress

Grace Kelly has worn some of the most beautiful dresses (most of them by Edith Head), especially her wedding gown

The red dress from Funny Face by Givenchy

Anna

Worker Bee
I'm too late in joining this thread :) the other girls have already mentioned a few which I love.
Gemma in Valentino!

And these Dior couture dresses:

And this one (someone ID it?)

Clara

Worker Bee

This dress, oh my lord I love it. If I'll ever learn how to sow I might make a version of it so I can rock it when I reach my goal weight!

snow white

Rookie
@Clara oh my gosh where is that dress from!!?? I have not seen something I adore this much in ages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clara

Worker Bee
@Clara oh my gosh where is that dress from!!?? I have not seen something I adore this much in ages!
I did a reverse google search on it and it shows up that the designer is a danish woman named Malene Birger, though Im not sure if I like how it looked on the average sized models, but I think a true skinny could definetly rock it :grin: