Barbara Martelo

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Penthesilea, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Penthesilea

Penthesilea Rookie

So, I wanted to share with you this skinny Spaniard currently working as a stylist for Vogue
    You might be familiar with her as she attends important shows and is usually photographed for street-style blogs and her style's compared to Emmanuelle Alt's, but I prefer Barbara's though
    She's almost in her fourties and still looks great, she's quite skinny and has nice legs -since it's not easy to pull off those Alaia strappy sandals-

I like that she wears no/a little makeup and I'll definitelly kill for her full of Balmain and Isabel Marant closet -there's nothing better than seeing a skinny pull off those nice designer clothes :luvluv:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. kite

kite Guest

I love that she's aging gracefully. Obviously takes care of her skin instead of trying the fast tricks of plumpers and lord knows what else. Good inspiration and shows just because you're getting older doesn't mean you have to give up on your appearance.

3. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

my fucking goals right there

4. lightasair

lightasair Rising Star

Damn, those thigh highs look great on her. And her arms in that second picture.

5. Neptune

Neptune Rookie

From her Instagram.
    Love her.
    I also really like her style but only a skinny could pull it off this good.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Jizztastic Jizztastic x 1
  6. faithfullyjane

Omg her stomach... she must have such low body fat/be extremely fit. So jealous and so impressed because of her age. I love all her clothes, too, especially the knee high boots in that first post :luv:

7. moins

moins Grand Dame

For future reference, I get rather annoyed when I have to click on every file image to see it. There’s an option to insert every image as a full image and not an attachment. It looks way nicer in my opinion

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Neptune

Neptune Rookie

I’ll remember that,thank you :)

9. ecarlate

ecarlate Rising Star

God, her hair looks so luscious and full. I know that some ladies, as they age, start to lose that luster in their hair but her tresses look by far better than mine.

Also inspired by her fashion sense at her age. I know she's in the industry, but plenty of fashionable ladies I've known who've grown older have submitted to a frumpier style because they feel it's more appropriate. Those Balmain safety pin trousers :luv:

• Like Like x 1