• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Aya Jones

Super Star
backstage @ Prada

Valentino

Giambattista Valli

Nina Ricci

Sacai

Viktor & Rolf

Maison Martin Margiela

Paco Rabanne

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
omg she's so gorgeous and has such a stunning runway expression.

sore

Super Star
She's one of my favorite new faces. And, I mean, when was the last time Prada had a black girl as exclusive? It doesn't happen that often.

issa

Rookie
Totally adore her. Favorite newcomer and probably the only girl to own the Prada styling. Can't wait to see more.

pterodactyl

Super Star
Sorry, IMHO she looks NOTHING like Binx period. (She's much more photogenic on the runway. AND, Binx fans sorry, I think Binx just happens to fit the measurements bill, but I'm hardly impressed by her)

AYA on the other hand, Beautiful face shape & bone structure, a pure natural beauty with an expression that just lures you in. The ability to look slightly sultry...but in a distant and untouchable, almost vulnerable way...great new comer with so much potential it seems. Must see more of her to come!

Nata

Rookie
She is stunning. I love her face shape. As a biracial girl I'm always happy to see beautiful new black models :woot:. It makes my heart smile so see a little diversity in the fashion world, and their beauty feels more attainable to me than only seeing white models who I know I'll never look like! (Of course, I'll never be tall either, but that's another story haha).